PDA

View Full Version : The Secret Bathroom?

Pages : [1] 2

lilstreet
01-20-2006, 12:38 PM
Where is this "secret bathroom" that some of you have been talking about???? I know that most of you who know, would like to keep it a secret, but can someone/anyone please let me in on the secret? Maybe we can just keep it within the mouseplanet circle. What do you guys think? It's driving me nuts!!! I even had a dream the other night that me and a friend were searching all over DL for it. If you don't want to post it, can you send me a message? Thank you so much!!!! :confused:

mcow1
01-20-2006, 12:42 PM
I'd also like to know, please.

Genris
01-20-2006, 12:49 PM
*snort*

I figured it out from the info posted in that other thread. ;)

Then I bragged to DH about knowing the general area where a secret private bathroom was. He promptly told me exactly where it was, saying that years ago, it was labeled as a bathroom, and wasn't a secret at all, and that he wondered why it wasn't labeled anymore, on our last trip there. :)

lilstreet
01-20-2006, 01:08 PM
I couldn't find the previous thread on the secret bathroom. I ran accross it before, but I can't seem to find it again :crying:
Can you post it for us?

smanrick51
01-20-2006, 01:23 PM
I think you'd have a better feeling of acomplishment if you search the boards. It's there, thats how I found it. I actually saw "the bathroom" on Monday and it has a sign on it that pretty much gives it away as a bathroom. Good luck! :)

cstephens
01-20-2006, 01:52 PM
Some people might consider me a spoilsport, but considering it's on the boards for all to see (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=5923) and that it's been mentioned on a MousePlanet article, it's not that much of a secret. Please don't resurrect the thread itself though, since it's really old.

SoCalDude
01-20-2006, 02:06 PM
Some people might consider me a spoilsport, but considering it's on the boards for all to see (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=5923) and that it's been mentioned on a MousePlanet article, it's not that much of a secret. Please don't resurrect the thread itself though, since it's really old.

Is that really it? From what is being said about it I hope that is not the one - as it would be no real advantage to anybody other than the few at the end of the line of Indy. Plus they say how it is supposed to be a disabled restroom. Neither of these features seem to be inline with this bathroom.

Somebody said in the secrets thread that it was only listed in the Disneyland Resort Guidebook for Guests with Disabilities ONLY (not on park maps). A quick search turned up this link:
http://pixiedustinn.com/disabilitiesfaq/DisabilitiesFAQ.html
with a PDF downlaod of the guide. Looking at the restrooms listed it lists only 2 bathrooms inside of DL.

CrazyTrain
01-20-2006, 03:06 PM
That's not the "hidden" restroom they're talking about, but it might the one in the hidden link they mention? :confused: I didn't look at the article. It's not just a MP thing either... my friend who is in a wheelchair but not on MP told me about it a long time ago. It is handicap acessiable and nice for a little privacy :)

cstephens
01-20-2006, 04:08 PM
That's not the "hidden" restroom they're talking about, but it might the one in the hidden link they mention? :confused:

If you know where the hidden link is on the potties pages and click on that hidden link, it'll take you to a page about the same hidden restroom that's discussed on the thread.

adriennek
01-20-2006, 04:12 PM
The Secret Bathroom mentioned in the "Secrets" thread (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=50369), is not the Indiana Jones bathroom. I'm not going to spoil sport it. It's off of Main Street, near the North End. That's all I'll say.

I don't want to be the one getting dirty looks. I get enough of those already :eek: ;)

Adrienne

munchkinsmom0003
01-20-2006, 04:29 PM
Yikes...enough about this secret bathroom. There's plenty of bathrooms in the parks to use that we all know about. Honestly...it's getting old. :(

cstephens
01-20-2006, 04:41 PM
The Secret Bathroom mentioned in the "Secrets" thread (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=50369), is not the Indiana Jones bathroom. I'm not going to spoil sport it. It's off of Main Street, near the North End. That's all I'll say.

OK, so that's it? I would think the Indy bathroom would be more secret, but ok.

SoCalDude
01-20-2006, 05:05 PM
OK, so that's it? I would think the Indy bathroom would be more secret, but ok.

Huh? In the text you quoted it was stated the Indy one is NOT the "secret bathroom"

:confused: :confused: :confused:

cstephens
01-20-2006, 05:09 PM
Huh? In the text you quoted it was stated the Indy one is NOT the "secret bathroom"

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Right, the one referred to as secret is apparently the one AdrienneK is referencing, not the Indy one. I still think the Indy one is more secret, but I guess that's just me. Anyway, since we're apparently not supposed to say it out loud, there's enough information in this thread to figure it out pretty easily anyway.

spacemountain85
01-20-2006, 07:37 PM
I wish I'd known about the Indy bathroom before. I could have saved myself the immense stomach pain of riding Indy while desperately needing to pee like a racehorse.

In the interest of dry underpants everywhere, the "teehee I know of a secret bathroom!" nonsense really should end.

ken001b
01-20-2006, 08:50 PM
Its in Rancho del Zocalo...

r-we-there-yet
01-20-2006, 10:35 PM
Where to poop, and where to pee, I am so glad to see that Walt's magic is still alive and kicking today. I am sure he is resting in heaven now knowing that people have a private place to defecate that no one else knows about.

Honestly, and to think I am the high school drop out here.

Vegitabeta
01-21-2006, 02:07 AM
Well, this is a thread about a secret bathroom. Why can't you just use a non-secret bathroom? :p

lilstreet
01-21-2006, 11:33 AM
Calm down guys!!! It was just bugging me cause there was a Disney "secret" that I could not figure out. I love learning about all the Disney secrets. But now that I know this bathroom is not really a secret, it's a bathroom for people who need it and have special needs, it's not bugging me anymore. I just wanted to know where it was at just to know, not to have my own special bathroom. I personally believe that there are plenty of other things to in DL aside from the great bathroom search!!!
Now that I know where its at i'm happy :D but it's not like i'm gonna go use it now. When i'm in DL and I have to "go", trust me, I find the closest restroom, do my business, get out and go play! Am I right?

r-we-there-yet
01-21-2006, 05:44 PM
Sorry Lilstreet,

I guess in my narrow mind, I did not think it was such a great idea to hide bathroom secrets from the people who do not normally visit DL every other day. My daughter almost had an accident once there (funny how they forget they have to go sometimes), and I would hate to think that there was a bathroom near by that I could have taken her to even though it was not well labeled.

If there should be secrets, then let it be something other than a necessity of life. Like Mickey faces or something.

spacemountain85
01-22-2006, 10:54 AM
My daughter almost had an accident once there (funny how they forget they have to go sometimes), and I would hate to think that there was a bathroom near by that I could have taken her to even though it was not well labeled.

If there should be secrets, then let it be something other than a necessity of life. Like Mickey faces or something.
Exactly. If I'd known there was a bathroom in the Indy queue I wouldn't have had to experience what was nearly the most horrible pain I've ever felt, second only to being thrown from a horse and landing headfirst on a rock. Ironically, the whole "secret bathroom" thread was going on about a week before The Indy Incident, so the whole thing really could have been prevented.

Chemmech
01-22-2006, 11:44 AM
Those bath rooms are "hidden," mostly because they are cast member bathrooms right next to their break area.

SoCalDude
01-22-2006, 12:02 PM
Those bath rooms are "hidden," mostly because they are cast member bathrooms right next to their break area.

It has been pointed out that they are not CM bathrooms. Plus why wold they put CM bathrooms on stage? Especially if it was right next to their break area??

As has been pointed out these are geared for the disabled guests - the fact that they are listed in the guide for disabled guests goes a long way to back this up.

Chemmech
01-22-2006, 12:33 PM
I guess that the cm's better stop using these guest bathrooms, as guest bathrooms are not to be used by cm's, which these are :) .

DEADmenTELLnoTALES
01-22-2006, 12:49 PM
the "secret bathroom" is located in PLaza Gardens area of DL. if you are looking OUT from the stage it would be in the back of the area...close to the tunnel that leads to rancho de zocalo, you'll see a cast member exit area right next to it as well.

there it is folks...enjoy...