PDA

View Full Version : Who do I contact if I want to give praise?

ima_mickeyfan
01-20-2006, 11:35 AM
I am intrested in writing a letter of praise on several different things, but I want it to go to the head person of the DLH & Theme Parks, I have read somewhere about writing to a gentleman, stating that his receptionist mostly reads the mails, but I am hoping to get him to read this one..any suggestions?
TIA

ima_mickeyfan
01-20-2006, 12:22 PM
funny how no one knows who to contact for praise, but surely if you have a complaint, there is a long list of places to write/call/go!
:eek: :(

cstephens
01-20-2006, 12:29 PM
funny how no one knows who to contact for praise, but surely if you have a complaint, there is a long list of places to write/call/go!
:eek: :(

Considering less than an hour has passed since you made your first post, you might want to give people some time to answer your question before you start complaining that you haven't gotten a response.

I generally use the "contact us" function on the Disneyland website. If you want to write a hard-copy letter, the person you're probably referring to is Matt Ouimet. I don't have the address handy, but if you do a search, you might find it here, or the address is also on the Disneyland website.

ima_mickeyfan
01-20-2006, 12:39 PM
I am sorry if I came across harsh, I didn't mean to, I was merely trying to get my point across that everyone knows where to complain at. Not many know where and when to praise.

tod
01-20-2006, 12:54 PM
I don't have the address handy, but if you do a search, you might find it here, or the address is also on the Disneyland website.

Matt Ouimet
President
The Disneyland Resort
1313 Harbor Boulevard*
P.O. Box 3232
Anaheim, CA 92803-3232

--t
--------------------------------
*This line not really necessary, just added for nostalgia value.

ima_mickeyfan
01-20-2006, 01:42 PM
Matt Ouimet
President
The Disneyland Resort
1313 Harbor Boulevard*
P.O. Box 3232
Anaheim, CA 92803-3232

--t
--------------------------------
*This line not really necessary, just added for nostalgia value.

thank you very much!

Wesley815
01-20-2006, 02:37 PM
:eek: :(You could have at least said "please" in your first post. :rolleyes:

cstephens
01-20-2006, 04:07 PM
I am sorry if I came across harsh, I didn't mean to, I was merely trying to get my point across that everyone knows where to complain at. Not many know where and when to praise.

Compliments and complaints pretty much go to the same place to start with.

Minnie66
01-22-2006, 10:52 AM
We wrote a note after our last visit and received a response from them telling us they would forward our note to the proper areas. It was from
Guest Communications
PO Box 3232
Anaheim,Califronia 92803-3232
Some weeks later we recevied another note from the specific department, along with a little "thank you" for our "thank you", but I didn't keep the address. I'm sure wherever you send it, it will be appreciated.