PDA

View Full Version : parking pass question

junglemom
01-19-2006, 05:10 PM
So my friends(APers) went to the park between Christmas and New Years. The bought extra tickets to get in but were told that because it was a block out day that there parking pass was no good. I thought a parking pass was a parking pass, good any day of the year. Am I wrong? So they ended up paying the $10.00 to park. I told them to look into it, they might be able to get the $10.00 back. Anyone know for sure what the policy is??? :confused:

cstephens
01-19-2006, 05:28 PM
So my friends(APers) went to the park between Christmas and New Years. The bought extra tickets to get in but were told that because it was a block out day that there parking pass was no good. I thought a parking pass was a parking pass, good any day of the year. Am I wrong? So they ended up paying the $10.00 to park. I told them to look into it, they might be able to get the $10.00 back. Anyone know for sure what the policy is??? :confused:

If you don't have a premium annual passport and instead have a different level passport and add the parking pass, the parking pass is only good on days that are not blocked out. In other words, if your pass won't get you into the parks, it also doesn't get you into the parking structure without paying the regular parking fee.