PDA

View Full Version : Trip Report for 1/18/06 - A Perfect Day

jdee
01-19-2006, 07:24 AM
I was able to drop by DL yesterday and it was great. NO LINES!! SHOPS EMPTY!! The longest line I was in was for the bobsleds and that was only 10 min. Arrived a little after 10 and did have to leave by 2:30. There was no fireworks or parade scheduled. The busiest area was Fantsyland, lots of parents with little kids. Didn't make it over to CA, but it was probably very light also. The weather was cloudy and on the cool side, a light jacket was perfect.

Wendi
01-19-2006, 09:29 AM
Yippee, the closer it gets to my dates, the quieter the park gets...

TowerofTerror
01-19-2006, 02:15 PM
Thanks for the report it look tom e that Disneyland is back to normal crowds for the off season

mraw
01-19-2006, 02:20 PM
I live in Atlanta and I will be out there next week (Disneyland days will be Wednesday and Friday for me)- I hope the crowds will be the way you described for me. I can't for Space Mountain (never been on it)!

lady3jane
01-19-2006, 07:17 PM
I was there yesterday too, and you are right, it was wonderful! I was able
to see details I usually don't notice because of the crowds. Not only do crowds block the view, but having to navigate them takes your attention away from your surroundings. It was also nice to shop and be able to move around freely and see everything without having to wait for someone else to move out of the way. And DCA was also quite empty. No line for Screamin'. It was perfect! :D