PDA

View Full Version : 3rd park

Superty88
03-30-2002, 09:27 AM
When is Disney planning on building and opening this mystery 3rd park? (p.s. I really hope they wait unitl they fix DCA)

Uncle Dick
03-30-2002, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by Superty88
When is Disney planning on building and opening this mystery 3rd park? (p.s. I really hope they wait unitl they fix DCA)
It's anyone's guess really. I've heard from a local engineer here in Anaheim that they've already started laying some preliminary infrastructure down, however, I don't think they'll start in earnest until the parking situation is resolved with the opening of another parking structure. We still have a few years to wait…

HBDisneyPrincess
03-31-2002, 08:47 PM
I wonder about that, too. I always check www.thirdthemepark.com hoping for an update but has the exact stuff on it that it had before DCA opened.

I don't know. with corporate attitudes the way they are, I'm not in any hurry to see the third park get started. However, if they were really going to put true Disney heart and soul into the project to make it worthy of being at the Disneyland Resort, then I wish they would just build the theme park and make it great...then fix DCA later...DCA, I think, would fill by default if there were two really great parks to go to.

But until they are ready to go into this whole heartedly, I personally hope they wait.

Brown Monkey
04-02-2002, 02:35 PM
What are you all talking about? Don't you know that the 3rd theme park was already announced? It's going to be called "Disney's Homeland Adventure"! I can't wait to actually be able to do my own leaf blowing! :D

Ace
04-02-2002, 03:01 PM
Eisner said something about how DCA failed and they'd make the profitable before putting in another park.... but not in those words.