PDA

View Full Version : We had a great Day today at Disneyland!

ToursbabeC3po
01-16-2006, 10:24 PM
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c359/katmeow22/DSC02016.jpg

It was My DD's 11th Birthday and she ran into her fav. Cast member as you can see. The crowds were not as bad as I thought they would be. I was very suprised both my kids liked the new Monsters Inc. Ride. I thought it would be too babish for them but they both said they enjoyed it. Two thumbs up for todays trip :-)
Toursbabe

Darkbeer
01-16-2006, 10:34 PM
Maynard is a GREAT CM!!!!

Happy BD to his assistant!!!!

:)

Glad you had a great day...

mi_mous
01-16-2006, 10:52 PM
Maynard is a GREAT CM!!!!

Happy BD to his assistant!!!!

:)

Glad you had a great day...

Where does Maynard work? (It looks like the 50th area, formerly Mr. Lincoln?)

BTW, great picture!! And, happy birthday!

Darkbeer
01-16-2006, 10:56 PM
Maynard lately has been working at the Opera House (the special 50th exhibit), and crowd control for Fantasmic!, thouh he has picked up a few odd shifts, so you might find him ANYWHERE!!!! ;)

losaitkens
01-17-2006, 08:32 AM
Thank you for that picture! I missed his name on our last few trips and he was so awesome to my 6 year old daughter during a visit in August. She went up to him at the Opera House and politely asked him about one of the displays and he took her around the entire exhibit and was so patient with her, answering all her question and seemed thrilled that a kid was as interested in the history of the park as she was. I didn't think she would remember the experience but when we were back in November, she saw him and squeeled "Look Mommy, there's my friend, I love that guy". I will have to show her your picture when she gets home from school. Glad you had a great time.

raych30
01-17-2006, 01:19 PM
I'm glad you had a great day! That's an adorable picture, your daughter is beautiful. Perhaps, there will be an "off season" after all, at least for a little while. :)

Cheers,
Rachel

newportbeachbumz
01-17-2006, 02:18 PM
I was there today too! Light crowds .... Yippppeee. Great day to celebrate a birthday:)