PDA

View Full Version : Lost Boy is gone for awhile

Lost Boy
03-29-2002, 09:51 PM
Tomorrow Night (Saturday March 30th) I will be shutting down the computer and moving to a new Apartment. When I will be able to get back on line is anybody's guess at this point. Since I post most to this group (Disneyland) I thoght I would let you all know so you won't think I am rude it you ask me something and I don't answer.
I will take a break after moving this weekend and go to Disneyland and DCA on Tuesday April 2nd.
When I get the DSL hooked back up I will let you all know.
Thanks for all your kind words and appreciation.
New vidoes to come from Lost Boy Productions after I get hooked up and settled in the new place.

Ace
03-29-2002, 10:26 PM
good luck, buddy.

justagrrl
03-30-2002, 07:54 AM
Have a nice move...

Does this mean you'll have space to set up your "stuff" and take some pics for all us fans?

MouseWife
03-30-2002, 09:59 AM
I hope you have an easy time with your move.
I haven't moved in {knocking on wood} 6 years!!! But, I do remember how much work it is. And how tired I felt.

But, I loved the feeling of being in a new place. Always try to
be positive and look to each move as a new chapter in my life.

It is hard sometimes when you really are comfortable.

When you get set up, let us know.

I love your production company name!!!!!!!!!!!

Lost Boy
03-30-2002, 07:30 PM
Well, It's Saturday night at about 8:30pm and after making three trips between here and there two of us plus one trip with a third person in a small pickup truck and we got almost half the stuff moved. The day bed was picked up and is laying, unassembled, in the new bedroom. The Hamster (his name is Martin, based on the Redwall books' great mouse hero "Martin The Warrior") and I am so tired I can barley type this message. I Hope, that when everything is done, and set up the way I want it, I will take pictures and video and then find somebody, somewhere, who can post them on a website.
I did recieve in the mail a very interesting video tape from Tokyo, Japan. I guess you could call it "What was it like watching TV in Japan on the night Disney Seas Opened"? Well this hour long tape was sent to me, taped directly off Japanese Television. It's as if you had the remote and went from one station to another as they each covered the opening and everything you wanted to know. Of course everything is in Japanese, from the talking to the text overlays that TV stations everywhere feel obligated to put over some of the pictures. But you can pretty much figure out was is going on. Lots of wonderful eye candy to look at. It really shows the Park off to it's best advantage. I think I will try to work this one in to the Tokyo Tapes I want to get done after the move.
Well, this is it. The computer goes down tomorrow and we wait. I can tell you that the electricity is on and the telephone is working from all jacks in the Apartment, which is a good thing.

Talk to you all in a few (day/weeks) and thanks for all the well wishes.

Lost Boy shall return!