PDA

View Full Version : Looking "Goofy" In Disneyland

MonorailMan
03-29-2002, 05:49 PM
I was just thinking, one of the cool things about DL, is you can look so "Goofy" (Pardon The Pun), unlike any other theme park where you'll stand out in the croud. Take this example, I saw a group of teens on BTMR, all with mickey ears, and mickey gloves, and having a blast! How many other theme parks can you do this at?

Yet another reason to love DL. :)

Cadaverous Pallor
03-29-2002, 10:45 PM
I recently saw a young couple walk down main street holding hands, both of them in pirate regalia (hat, eye patch, sword, etc.) It really made me think about how you can look and act like a kid there and it's par for the course! So cool. In a place where it's normal to wear a princess hat or carry a rubber snake, anything goes.

MouseWife
03-30-2002, 10:04 AM
I haven't done anything goofy myself in years. Except being who I am. But I digress.....

When we were teens we all bought those Peter Pan hats {a group of about 4} and marched around singing I Love A Parade.

Oh, we thought we were so cool. :cool:

Hey, I was 14 a long time ago. What was cool then is just dorky now. I know that. :o

Dawnie
03-30-2002, 11:46 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Cadaverous Pallor
[B]I recently saw a young couple walk down main street holding hands, both of them in pirate regalia (hat, eye patch, sword, etc.) [B]

I love that idea! I'd love to dress up like that, maybe on the hubby's 40th.

Yeah, right....just dreamin' here folks! :)

BELLEH5
03-31-2002, 07:46 PM
When I was there the other day:( my friend that I dressed goofy and a CM thought I worked there, because I had my mickey backpack, Disneyland sweatshirt and hat, my mickey headband, micky rings necklace, my pins, fastpass ticket holder, mickey mouse wallet and finally my Disneyland watch! Goofy??? Yes I think so:)