PDA

View Full Version : Candy Cane Inn VS. Best Western PP

emilousmom
01-15-2006, 07:38 PM
Which one??? If we just need it for sleeping and we are walking ot the park, which is better?? We have a 3 year old and will be using a stroller.

Thanks in advance, you all are the BEST!

Ang

hlbtimes2
01-15-2006, 09:21 PM
Candy cane gets consistantly great reviews. It is slightly further, but does have a private shuttle. You might want to take a few minutes to read the reviews here at MP, and at www.tripadvisor.com

Mommy2NicknMax
01-16-2006, 06:04 AM
If all you need it for is a place to sleep and shower, Best Western Park Place Inn is the better choice. We stayed there in August and that short walk after a long day was a blessing!

vmjess
01-16-2006, 08:21 AM
Best Western PP Inn! We stayed there in October and loved the SHORT walk back at the end of the day. The room was nice, the pool was small but my kids did not mind, and we have decided that will be our hotel of choice from now on ( except the once in a long while we splurge for the DL hotel ) We were happily suprised with how much we liked this hotel.

PrincessLeia
01-16-2006, 09:13 AM
I have read reviews that BWPP is "dirty" ~ gross carpets, etc. Can someone speak to that? I am also considering BWPP vs. CCI for a Feb trip. Thanks!

DianeM
01-16-2006, 09:16 AM
I've stayed at BWPP several times and never had any problems with it. It always seemed like a clean, well-kept motel. It's not fancy, but it's not bare bones either. The next time we travel to the park we will probably stay there.

I have read reviews that BWPP is "dirty" ~ gross carpets, etc. Can someone speak to that? I am also considering BWPP vs. CCI for a Feb trip. Thanks!

stitchlvr
01-16-2006, 01:35 PM

It wasn't dirty when I stayed there last February.

I've never stayed at the Candy Cane Inn (I've heard it's great), but if you are wanting to take a stroller and don't want to deal with getting it on and off a shuttle, BWPPI is definitely the better choice. I loved it.