PDA

View Full Version : Reservations

Pages : [1] 2 3

neffyh
01-15-2006, 10:59 AM
Do u think that we should reserve a trip for april in march. I would think that the DL hotel would already be booked for april. Is april a busy season.

hlbtimes2
01-15-2006, 12:09 PM
I would recomend booking as early as possible. If you are booking directly with a hotel, you will only have to give them a card to hold it on- you wont pay until your trip. If you need to cancel, most of them will let you, without penalty, up until a couple days in advance. So, unless you are booking through someone other then the hotel, I would book now!

neffyh
01-15-2006, 02:04 PM
We're booking with The WDTC so when we give them our credit card # do they charge u now or do they wait till the day we get there? o...and when u give them ur credit card does that reserve the room or when u pay.

hlbtimes2
01-15-2006, 03:48 PM
WDTC will charge you at the time you give them the CC #. They will let you make a down payment, and pay the balance in full no later then 30 days before your trip. You need to make sure they know thats what you want, dont just assume they are going to do it that way.

neffyh
01-16-2006, 11:31 AM
I talked too my dad and he said that we'll just have too wait till he get his bonus, which is probably Late Feb, or early March. That kool I guess. At least we wont have too wait long for our package too come.

Susan L
01-16-2006, 12:27 PM
Do u think that we should reserve a trip for april in march. I would think that the DL hotel would already be booked for april. Is april a busy season.

Book now, don't delay, do it now!

neffyh
01-16-2006, 12:30 PM
yeah I wish, U see......Iam not the one that book everything, my dad is. Oh well can talk him out of it, I already tried. For anyone who has booked a theme park view room at the DLH, what tower did u stay at.

neffyh
01-16-2006, 03:38 PM
anyone know, This is a really hard question

MsYumiBr
01-16-2006, 03:52 PM
Sierra Tower, twice. They always tell you the tower is not guaranteed. Best chance is arrive before the weekend, check in early (it's first come first serve for placement unless you request a specific room) and get concierge (Sierra tower is the tower with the concierge floor.

celinas mommy
01-16-2006, 07:07 PM
Sierra Tower, twice. They always tell you the tower is not guaranteed. Best chance is arrive before the weekend, check in early (it's first come first serve for placement unless you request a specific room) and get concierge (Sierra tower is the tower with the concierge floor.

I booked for DLH for March requesting a resort view. I had asked for the Sierra tower but they told me they are all requests. I probably wont be able to arrive early (arriving on a Sunday) so with that in mind and your past experiences is there a room number that would be good bet to try and request. Any help or info would be appreciated.

Thanks

Gilliegrl
01-17-2006, 04:42 PM
Hi
Talk to your dad and let him know that if you are booking through disney travel is a small deposit that is required. For a family of 4 I gave them 100.00 then I phone in a payment every so often, as I can afford to be out that amount in one swoop. They will work with you. GL

neffyh
01-17-2006, 04:58 PM
I already tried but he just wont budge. If we did have those 200 to pay right now we would take it but my dad dosent. He said too just wait till he gets his bonus and then we will plan. He said for sure we are goin and if there is no rooms available then we will find another week too go on.

MsYumiBr
01-18-2006, 12:11 PM
It is always a gamble. I would just go with your Dad's plan. DLH is not a must and you can have just as much fun staying at the Candy Cane Inn according to Darkbeer's tip that they are #1 on Tripadvisor. So, don't be disappointed if you don't get the room you want. You won't be spending that much wake time in it anyway.

neffyh
01-18-2006, 03:00 PM
thats true. o well.

neffyh
01-18-2006, 03:42 PM
Iam starting to think that the DL Hotel was built mainly for kids. Now iam 15 and I am starting too think that I would look too childish too stay at the DL Hotel. What do u think.

MsYumiBr
01-18-2006, 04:37 PM
What are you thinking? Would you rather stay at the Marriott with concierge service? You're 15. Enjoy life. I'll be 40 and still like the DLH. Oh, and I didn't hear my niece who is 15 complain a bit.

neffyh
01-18-2006, 05:42 PM
Well yeah, but its just going too be me and my parents. Iam going too see all these little kids running around and having fun and Iam going too look all embarrased:rolleyes:

neffyh
04-03-2006, 08:51 AM
Just made ressies!!!!:D :D The first time we have ever made ressies trough the internet and WDTC. We will be there from the 12-14. Do you think they will send us the tickets and goodies to our home or our hotel? Hopefully it dosent rain!!:D

twist1980
04-03-2006, 11:10 AM
Usually WDTC sends the tickets to your home after you make your final payment.

Have a great trip!

hlbtimes2
04-03-2006, 11:15 AM
If you just made reservations for April 12, your stuff will be at the hotel. I believe it is a 14 day cut off to have things mailed. YOu just missed that.

neffyh
04-03-2006, 11:52 AM
Well I dont know, the confirmation I got from my email says that Documents will be sent to you approximately 21 days prior to your departure date, if you are arriving 8 days or more from today. Documents are sent via Federal Express and require a signature for delivery.
Its says that it will be waiting for you at the hotel If you are arriving 7 days or less from today. Iam arriving 8 days or more, so I think I should be outside waiting for a FedEx Truck too come by:D

hlbtimes2
04-03-2006, 12:58 PM
Well I dont know, the confirmation I got from my email says that Documents will be sent to you approximately 21 days prior to your departure date, if you are arriving 8 days or more from today. Documents are sent via Federal Express and require a signature for delivery.
Its says that it will be waiting for you at the hotel If you are arriving 7 days or less from today. Iam arriving 8 days or more, so I think I should be outside waiting for a FedEx Truck too come by:D

If you have that info then why on earth did you bother to ask? That is pretty clear if you ask me. You are arriving more then 8 days from now, they are going to fed ex them- make sure an ADULT is there to sign for them.

neffyh
04-03-2006, 01:07 PM
Yeah......that was pretty stupid of me:rolleyes: . O well......My mom will be here too sign the package, I just cant wait.:D

neffyh
04-04-2006, 09:30 AM
For anyone who has ever stayed at the Hilton, Do you know if they let you check in your luggage before the Check In Time, and if you can leave you baggage there after you have checked out?

Malcon10t
04-04-2006, 11:50 AM
For anyone who has ever stayed at the Hilton, Do you know if they let you check in your luggage before the Check In Time, and if you can leave you baggage there after you have checked out?Yes, they do. I am sure your mom and dad will know how to do this. The Hilton is a nice hotel. They have a great gym in the basement. My kids always looked forward to using it each trip. Have a good trip!