PDA

View Full Version : Private CM Tour Guides?

Tricia92260
01-14-2006, 09:20 PM
The celebrity thread made me think of this...

On our visit to D-Land and DCA last Tuesday and Wednesday we saw a few different times a couple or a couple kids that had what looked to be a CM as a private tourguide. The female CMs were in a plaid skirt with a vest and a white shirts.

One brought her party of 3 young ones onto the train.
One was walking with a couple in DCA.
And one was standing in the hub while her couple was on a cell phone call.

So what is this? I am assuming a private tour guide? Or were these celebs or big wigs I didn't recognize? Or was this just a tour with a very low enrollment?
Just curious!!

Tricia92260
01-14-2006, 09:26 PM
I meant to start a second thread.

olddumbguy
01-15-2006, 12:08 PM
Anybody can do that, but it cost, I think, about $60 per person. When you walk into Disneyland, go to the left, and just before City Hall, on the left, is a small building where you can book a tour. There are a couple of different types to choose from.

Sorry, I dont know alll the particulars, I'm sure someone else does.

Wendi
01-15-2006, 01:32 PM
This is a "VIP Tour"

From Disneyland.com:

Experience the magic with your personal Guide in this ideal trip through “The Happiest Place on Earth.”
A Host or Hostess will lead the way
At least 4 hours of amazing Disney trivia and astounding historical facts

Tour Length: Tours are at least 4 hours.

Price Info: $75 per hour for up to 10 Guests $95 per hour if booked less than 48 hours in advance

Additional Information
Valid Disneyland® park admission is required.

For information on this and other tour experiences at the Disneyland® Resort in Southern California, please contact the Disney Special Activities Office at (714) 300-7710†