PDA

View Full Version : Refillable Mugs at DLR

yellowrosedtxn
01-13-2006, 07:46 AM
I was asked to post this on the DL Forum, so here it is:

Where would you buy a refillable mug if you were staying at the DL Hotel? My first thought would be the coffee shop or possibly Goofy's Kitchen, but I am not sure if that is right.

Can someone help me with this? Since we will be there for 7 days/6 nights, does that mean that I can refill this every day that I am there?

Thanks for any help you can give me.

SCUBAbe
01-13-2006, 09:53 AM
unlike places like sea world and six flags DL does not offer a re-fillable mug that can be refilled throughout the parks. If staying at the GCH they used to sell a travel mug that was allowed to be refilled for hotel guests, but I don't know if they still offer this or not. It could only be refilled at WWS though.

Wendi
01-13-2006, 10:04 AM
The only refillable mug I know of is the one you can get at GCH or Whitewater Snacks. It was still offered the last time I was there (November). I think it's $7.95 maybe... and it can only be refilled at WWS as far as I know. If you plan on going that way, it's totally worth it. I go down there for breakfast and fill up with coffee, then when I'm done with my coffee I rinse it out and fill it with soda to take into the parks with me.

olegc
01-13-2006, 10:14 AM
unlike places like sea world and six flags DL does not offer a re-fillable mug that can be refilled throughout the parks. If staying at the GCH they used to sell a travel mug that was allowed to be refilled for hotel guests, but I don't know if they still offer this or not. It could only be refilled at WWS though.

just to add- even though you can't refill a mug all over the place the buffeteria restaraunts at DLR do allow for refills while dining..

hlbtimes2
01-13-2006, 10:54 AM
We bought some mugs at the French Market in Oct. They were travel mugs with lids. We thought the girl said they were refillable. The next day we tried to get a refill at Pizza port- we were told we had to pay for it. Aparently they were refillable for that ONE meal at French market. I would have never paid $6 for that cup had I known!

SCUBAbe
01-13-2006, 11:46 AM
just to add- even though you can't refill a mug all over the place the buffeteria restaraunts at DLR do allow for refills while dining..

yes this is true for pizza port, WWS and rancho del zalcola (sp?), but I have had trouble doing so at the french market...they actually said we could not. I haven't tried anywhere else...:)

Drince88
01-13-2006, 03:54 PM
Does anyone know if the Disneyland Hotel or Paradise Pier offer refillable mugs, and if so, where they're obtained?

Stupid_American
01-13-2006, 04:28 PM
yes this is true for pizza port, WWS and rancho del zalcola (sp?), but I have had trouble doing so at the french market...they actually said we could not. I haven't tried anywhere else...:)
Although I was told that refills are acceptable, and have done so many times, French Market, due to it's crowded state, would be one place I could see them saying no.

If you are a coffee drinking, the Market House, across from Blue Ribbon Bakery, Main Street, will give you free coffee all day when you show your reciept.