PDA

View Full Version : Upgrading to AP?

PrincessLeia
01-13-2006, 06:46 AM
If I had a 5-day park hopper that I used in December, is it too late to upgrade it to an AP? Maybe they are nice and have a "grace period"?

yellowrosedtxn
01-13-2006, 07:09 AM
My understanding is you have to upgrade by the last day of the ticket.

I don't think you will be able to upgrade it now.

kos
01-13-2006, 10:16 PM
Speaking from experience (hint, hint) if you still have your tickets, email guest relations and ask.

tinker3
01-16-2006, 07:34 PM
I have a few questions also, How exactly does this work? I will be going in Feb, and would like to upgrade to a AP. I think I have seen the line on main street, is there a good time to go when the line is not as long? Do they give you the full credit of your pass? Is there anything special I need to bring? Thanks for any replies!

cpeak
01-16-2006, 08:47 PM
. I think I have seen the line on main street, is there a good time to go when the line is not as long? Do they give you the full credit of your pass? Is there anything special I need to bring? Thanks for any replies!

My family did this a the beginning of the month. They asked for a driver's license from my husband to get our address. We gave them our 4-day hoppers and they credited the amount shown on the ticket. They didn't ask for proof purchase or anything. If you happen to see the line short I would hop in it. We were lucky it had rained very heavily all day and there were only 3 people in line.

yellowrosedtxn
01-17-2006, 06:16 AM
As soon as the gates opened I asked my dad to take the kids to get breakfast and I would pick up my PAP. I'm glad I did this because there were no lines. I was in and out within 5 minutes.

I suggest that you go as soon as the gates open.

PrincessLeia
01-17-2006, 08:26 AM
Hi Kos,
I am searching online for the DL guest relations email...do you (or does anyone) know it off hand?
thanks ;)

tinker3
01-17-2006, 11:15 AM
I'll do it as soon as we get in, thanks for the replies!:)

PrincessLeia
01-19-2006, 06:07 AM
FYI, the response when I called and emailed DL re upgrading with a "used" PH was this. :( Oh well, it was worth a try!

Thank you for your e-mail to the Disneyland Resort.

Applying the cost of your tickets to an Annual Passport of equal or greater
value would need to have
been done during your visit to the Resort. We apologize for any disappointment
this may cause you
and your family.

Again, thank you for taking the time to write. We hope you will have the
opportunity to visit the
Disneyland Resort soon and trust your visit will be pleasant in all regards.

Sincerely,

Jaime Rasmussen
Disneyland Resort
Guest Communications