PDA

View Full Version : Fastpass

PeoplemoverMisser
01-12-2006, 06:49 PM
Does anyone know if the 2-hour rule applies to a single attraction. For example, I pick up a Space Mountain fastpass on our way to the the monorail back to Downtown Disney at 12:05 - the Fastpass is for 4-5pm. I come back 2 hours later, it's not yet my "window", but the time stamp at the bottom says I can get another Fastpass at 2:05 - knowing the window now would be much later?

It's kind of a convoluted question, I know, but it could come in handy.

DisneyDustin22
01-12-2006, 07:48 PM
Yes, you can hold multiple FP for the same attraction, once that time rolls around where you can get a new FP.

Darkbeer
01-12-2006, 08:38 PM
NO!

You can only hold one FASTPASS per attraction, regular or enhanced.

They way the regular system works, you can get another FP after the shorter of the return time, or two hours. Most cases it is the former, but for things like Space Mountain on busy days, you can get another FP after 2 hours (the time for the next FP is printed on the bottom of the FP).

But if you got a Space Mountain FP at Noon that had a return time of 6 to 7 PM, at 2 PM you could get another FP for a DIFFERENT attraction. The next time you could get a Space Mountain FP would be 6 PM (if any were available).

DisneyDustin22
01-12-2006, 09:07 PM
Darkbeer on Christmas Eve I had two FP for SM at once each with diff return times. Maybe it glitched on me? I had thought that you couldnt which is why I was surprised when I was able to have two so I figured it was fine. Oh well. Sorry for the mis info Peoplemover

Drince88
01-13-2006, 03:54 AM
Darkbeer on Christmas Eve I had two FP for SM at once each with diff return times. Maybe it glitched on me? I had thought that you couldnt which is why I was surprised when I was able to have two so I figured it was fine. Oh well. Sorry for the mis info Peoplemover
Yes, but was the first one 'expired'? That would still fall into what Darkbeer said.

DisneyDustin22
01-13-2006, 06:18 AM
No. Which is why I thought it was wierd because I had originally thought you couldnt, as Darkbeer said, and it was one of those, "oh ill just try it for the heck of it" When I was there though there were 2 CM's helping people with FP and it seemed the machines were giving people trouble. That's why I think now maybe it glitched or something. A one time thing

Pat-n-Eil
01-13-2006, 08:09 AM
Yes, you can hold two FastPasses at the same time for the same attraction from the same passport. For argument's sake, let's say I was alone at the park. I could go to Space Mountain first thing in the morning and get a fastpass. Say the return time was 10:00am. After 10:00am, I could get another Space Mountain FastPass while still holding the first one I got earlier. Since there is no scan of the FastPass when you turn it in, it is no biggie. This scenario takes advantage of the fact that they allow you to return any time the same day - not just before the hour is up.

The only part I haven't personally experienced is the uniqueness of the OP where two hours have passed but your original return time still hasn't arrived. The system could easily know this and deny your second fastpass for the same attraction. I would tend to err on Darkbeer's side as he visits much more often than I do.. But I cannot personally confirm it.

hlbtimes2
01-13-2006, 08:25 AM
I guess the only way to know for sure is to try it while you are there.