PDA

View Full Version : Enhanced Fastpass

Pascomom
01-12-2006, 04:14 PM
How does Enhanced Fastpass work and can you only get them through AAA?

bobster
01-12-2006, 04:36 PM
Yep, I believe AAA is now the only way to get them. A few years ago you could get them through Disney Travel but not anymore.
Regular Fastpass only lets you have 1 Fastpass at a time with a few exceptions. With Enhanced Fastpass you can have more than one at a time, but only one for each ride at a time. So it is possible to hold a Fastpass for all the Fastpass attractions at the same time.

kkmickey
01-12-2006, 04:43 PM
Usually they are only available when you book with a Disney resort property. However, in December, my dad (who worked for AAA) received a memo and it appeared that they might be available with other hotels as well. Unfortunately (fortunately for him) he retired in December, so he's not sure what became of that. Call your local AAA and they may know.

CrazyMouse
01-13-2006, 05:33 PM
Yes only by AAA and you have to stay on any of the three Disneyland hotels (paradise pier, grand californian, or disneyland hotel). Plus you have to stay for a minimum of two nights. it was great to have the enhanced fastpasses. i was able to see more of disneyland and less standing in line.