PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Parkhoppers at Costco

All That Glitters...
01-11-2006, 10:39 PM
Hi All,
This may be old news, but I shall pass it along just in case it isn't. I was at Costco this weekend and they have 4-day parkhopper tickets for $119.00! Looks pretty good next to the new ticket prices at the park!

Darkbeer
01-12-2006, 05:58 AM
NOTE: The Play4Days ticket at Costco is NOT a ParkHopper.

You get 4 Single Park Admissions for $119.

DisneyLynn
01-12-2006, 06:26 AM
NOTE: The Play4Days ticket at Costco is NOT a ParkHopper.

You get 4 Single Park Admissions for $119.

Which is the same price as a So. Calif. Select annual pass....

ftroop6
01-12-2006, 06:47 AM
I bought a 4 day parkhopper at Costco last night for 139.00. It was called a Parkhopper bonus which includes free mouse ears and one day early admission.

rentayenta
01-12-2006, 07:17 AM
I bought a 4 day parkhopper at Costco last night for 139.00. It was called a Parkhopper bonus which includes free mouse ears and one day early admission.

We saw that the other day. What a good deal. Are the ears the same as the ones in the park?

ftroop6
01-12-2006, 07:25 AM
The ticket said that we will receive a voucher for ears once we use the ticket at the park. Not sure if we will only have the option for the black ears or if we could choose the golden ones. I purchased the ticket for my son's friend who has never been to Disneyland before. We are leaving tomorrow. I can't wait!

rentayenta
01-12-2006, 07:31 AM
The ticket said that we will receive a voucher for ears once we use the ticket at the park. Not sure if we will only have the option for the black ears or if we could choose the golden ones. I purchased the ticket for my son's friend who has never been to Disneyland before. We are leaving tomorrow. I can't wait!

Have fun! :D

MammaSilva
01-12-2006, 07:32 AM
wow that's an even better deal than the southern cal special two day hopper for 76!

ftroop6
01-12-2006, 07:43 AM
I thought it was such a good deal that I didn't totally beleive it till I read the whole package and questioned the Costco person. They also have another offer that gives you additional tickets to other So Cal attractions(Knotts Berry Farm, San Diego Zoo etc) Not sure the cost of that one. It was at the end of a very busy day and I just didn't take the time to read it.

jennia
01-12-2006, 09:08 AM
I wonder if the offer varies by location. We got the Play4days pass in the last 2 weeks. My son has a friend who LOVES the park but it is hard for his family to go (3 kids and 2 of them are special needs.) We got the ticket and plan to upgrade to a Deluxe pass for him later so he can join us all during the year.

I think it is an AWESOME deal. Ours was just the ticket no ears or early entry but STILL a great deal for 4 visits!!!!! :D

Bolivar
01-12-2006, 09:48 AM
Am I missing something? Isn't that the same price as buying them at the park? Except for the ears I guess.

Darkbeer
01-12-2006, 10:15 AM
I just checked Costco.com, and they only list two type of tickets for sale that include Disneyland admission.

The Southern California CityPass, that anyone can use. Adults are $164.99, kids 3 thru 9 are $112.99

Southern California CityPass® Information:

Admission to the following six attractions:
3-day Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® Bonus Ticket* valid for admission to both Disneyland® park and Disney’s California Adventure™ park, 1-day admission ticket to Knott’s Berry Farm® Theme Park, 1-day admission ticket to SeaWorld Adventure Park® San Diego and 1-day admission ticket to the San Diego Zoo® or Wild Animal Park
Booklet is valid for thirteen days from the date of first use
First day of use must occur by March 31, 2006

And the Play4Days ticket, $119 for all ages 3 and above.

Disneyland® Resort Play 4 Days Exchange Certificate Information:

Exchange this certificate at the Disneyland® Resort Ticket Booths located at the main entrance to receive one Play 4 Days ticket

Proof of Southern California residency, ZIP codes 90000-93599 must be presented upon exchange (California Drivers License or California ID Card)

Valid for four admissions of Guest's choice to either Disneyland® park or Disney's California Adventure® park (one park per day) - does not have to be 4 consecutive days

Must be used by the same person on any and all days

Tickets are non-transferable

Valid 10/1/05 though 11/15/06, expires 11/18/06

Offer cannot be combined with any other ticket discounts or promotions

I presume the new offer is just the 4 day Advance Purchase ParkHopper (Adult at the Kids price) that needs to be used by April 27th. You can purchase them at Disneyland.com and other places at $139, so the only thing you get is the free ears, so that is about a $10 extra.

mkraemer
01-12-2006, 08:36 PM
I saw those passes in our local Costco (Mtn View, CA--400 miles from DL), and thought, "Dear God, that place is *never* going to be uncrowded again." :eek:

The old man
01-12-2006, 09:33 PM
It says, "Valid for four admissions of Guest's choice to either Disneyland® park or Disney's California Adventure® park (one park per day) - does not have to be 4 consecutive days."

Does this mean you can only go to one park in a day? Example: DL Monday, DL Tuesday, DCA Wed., DL Thur.? Or can I go to DL & DCA on Monday and DL & DCA on Tues. thereby using up all my passes?

David

hlbtimes2
01-13-2006, 09:25 AM
It says, "Valid for four admissions of Guest's choice to either Disneyland® park or Disney's California Adventure® park (one park per day) - does not have to be 4 consecutive days."

Does this mean you can only go to one park in a day? Example: DL Monday, DL Tuesday, DCA Wed., DL Thur.? Or can I go to DL & DCA on Monday and DL & DCA on Tues. thereby using up all my passes?

David

You would save $3 ($116) just buying a 2 day park hopper rather then using 2 passes each day.

hlbtimes2
01-13-2006, 09:28 AM
I just checked Costco.com, and they only list two type of tickets for sale that include Disneyland admission.

I presume the new offer is just the 4 day Advance Purchase ParkHopper (Adult at the Kids price) that needs to be used by April 27th. You can purchase them at Disneyland.com and other places at $139, so the only thing you get is the free ears, so that is about a $10 extra.

Costco.com doesnt offer everything they have in the stores.

Then it would be a much better deal then the 4 day for $139. You would save $20, plus get the free ears. A $30 over all savings!

I'm going to see if they have that at my local store, and if it will still be good in May. That would be very nice!