PDA

View Full Version : Fantasyland Theatre

GoldenEars
03-28-2002, 09:11 PM
Does anyone know when the new stage show is going to begin at the Fantasyland Theatre? And if so, any idea on exactly what it's going to be...details, I need details, LOL!!

Thanks~

Uncle Dick
03-28-2002, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by DsneNut
Does anyone know when the new stage show is going to begin at the Fantasyland Theatre? And if so, any idea on exactly what it's going to be...details, I need details, LOL!!

Thanks~

Mickey's Detective School opens on Friday, April 5.

Mickey Mouse stars in "Mickey's Detective School," a Musical Toondunit that revolves around the case of the missing canine. That's right, poor Pluto has been dognapped - but not to fear, M. Mouse Private Eye's on the trail, and he's sure to crack the case with the help of Minnie, Goofy, Chip, Dale - and the audience.

Sounds like fun..... or not. Something tells me this production won't exactly overshadow The Power of BLAST!

GoldenEars
03-28-2002, 09:24 PM
Thanks for the input, I appreciate it. I guess it's safe to assume that the entire stage will NOT be used in this production, huh? If I heard correctly, it'll be very much like the stage set up that was used during *Minnie's Christmas Party.* And even tho you're probably right, it won't over shadow *BLAST* but, I hope it's as good as the Christmas show was...yes, I admit it, I really liked the show they did for the holidays. But on the other hand, it would have been nice to see a full stage show production this summer at Disneyland...even if it had to be *Animazement.*

I'm getting my annual pass renewed (finally) on the 4/5, so I'll have to check it out and see how this new show is.

See you all there...Patrick:)