PDA

View Full Version : Food sent to Disneyland

yellowrosedtxn
01-11-2006, 08:07 AM
There was a thread about food being sent to WDW (and I searched but could not find it). The question I have is, is this available for Disneyland? Besides being able to send food via mail, can you order things online and have them sent to your room at any of the hotels?

Thanks for any help.

PS, if you know where that thread went, you can link it back to me here because I just couldn't find it. THANK YOU!!!!

adriennek
01-11-2006, 08:14 AM
Do you mean gift baskets or like groceries? If you ordered groceries online it would be a delivery service not necessarily the mail but is that what you mean?

Adrienne

hlbtimes2
01-11-2006, 08:52 AM
If you are looking for groceries, you can have Albertsons.com deliver to your hotel. I believe you have to be there to accept the delivery. They will give you a time window of when to expect it.

yellowrosedtxn
01-11-2006, 09:53 AM
Adrienne, I"m sorry, I should have been more clear. I meant groceries, like milk, cereal, and water.

Thanks Linda. I'll look into it then. I would hate to have to bring stuff with me in the suitcase if I could order some of the items and have them delivered to the room.

I appreciate your help.