PDA

View Full Version : Annual Pass Renewal?

lilypad
01-10-2006, 06:52 PM
I recieved my annual pass renewal form in the mail and I wanted to go to Disneyland this week, but I dont know how long it will take to recieve my new annual pass. Does anyone know how long it takes to recieve your new annual passes, or if there is a quicker way to renew the pass so I can visit the park this week without having to wait for the mail?

Darkbeer
01-10-2006, 07:00 PM
Just do it at the park! You will get the $20 discount if you are renewing a Deluxe or Premium AP.

You can go either to Guest Services or the Bank of Main Street.

lilypad
01-10-2006, 07:09 PM
Thanks, but if my pass has just expired can I get the pass through the front ticket stands so I dont have to buy a ticket just to get into the park to renew my pass?

Darkbeer
01-10-2006, 08:03 PM
Thanks, but if my pass has just expired can I get the pass through the front ticket stands so I dont have to buy a ticket just to get into the park to renew my pass?

If your pass has expired, just go to Guest Services, located to the left of the Disneyland Gates. They can process your renewal and print a new AP (with the photo on file) while you wait, and then you can just enter the park with your new AP.