PDA

View Full Version : Need Info on Best Western Anahiem?

Gramiangel420
01-10-2006, 11:34 AM
I could not get the reviews section to appear, so I was wondering if anyone has stayed at this hotel and what it is like? We stayed at the Grand Californian last time, but funds will not allow it this trip. We have stayed at the Ramada Main Gate and at Embassy Suites, but never at this Best Western. Does anyone have any opinions or advice. Thank you! We are planning to go in March. :cool:

hlbtimes2
01-10-2006, 01:32 PM
Trip advisor.com has them listed at #44 in the area. Most people gave decent reviews just because of the location. I'm guessing if you are looking for a short walk, a bed and shower you'll be fine. If you are looking for more then that, I would keep looking.

DianeM
01-10-2006, 03:02 PM
If you're talking about the Best Wester Anaheim Park Place Inn and Suites, which is at the end of the crosswalk at the entrance to Disneyland, I hereby give it a good review. We've stayed there about 3 times, and never had a complaint. The breakfast is nothing fancy, but the rooms are nice and clean and quiet, the beds comfortable, and the staff is courteous. There has never been a parking problem, and I recommend this hotel to anybody who wants a nice hotel that is close to the park. It's not fancy, but it's a nice, basic hotel where we can get a good night's sleep when I'm visiting DL -and it's close enough to the park that we can take the afternoon off without having to worry about waiting for a shuttle, or even pop back to the room for our coats in the evening if the night is chilly.

I could not get the reviews section to appear, so I was wondering if anyone has stayed at this hotel and what it is like? We stayed at the Grand Californian last time, but funds will not allow it this trip. We have stayed at the Ramada Main Gate and at Embassy Suites, but never at this Best Western. Does anyone have any opinions or advice. Thank you! We are planning to go in March. :cool:

Micki0624
01-10-2006, 03:32 PM
Just so you know there are 2 that are on Harbor Blvd and are within like 4 or 5 hotels from each other. I stayed at the Best Western Anaheim Inn. I liked the room for the amenities. They had it all anyone would need. Coffee Maker, Microwave, Mini-Fridge, Blowdryer and Ironing Board. Most of the hotels in the area have some of these amenities but not all that.

stan4d_steph
01-11-2006, 06:00 AM
Which Best Western are you talking about? As others have said, there are 6 listed in our Reviews database for the DLR area.

Can you try clicking on the Reviews link at the top again? Here's a direct link to the DLR hotels page (http://www.mouseplanet.com/cgi/reviews/do/find.cgi?product-category=Disneyland%20Resort%20%2F%20Hotels).

Gramiangel420
01-11-2006, 06:35 AM
I am talking about the Anaheim Inn. No breakfast, but close to the park. We won't be spending a lot of time in the room, so a bed, clean, shower, ironing board and hair dryer oh and a tv would be all we need. Courteous staff wouldn't hurt.
Thank you for your input.
We are going in March.:cool:

Gramiangel420
01-11-2006, 11:00 AM
My daughter found a better deal at the Carosel Rooms and Suites and made the reservation, so thank you for the input, but I guess I am going to the Carosel.:rolleyes: