PDA

View Full Version : Monday the 16th (January, 2006)

ToursbabeC3po
01-10-2006, 09:12 AM
I am just wondering if you all think it wil be busy. It is a holiday so I know it will bemore busy then a regular Monday but my daughter really wants to go for her B-day. I have a couple of people in my group that have issues with crowds that is why I am asking.
Besides the Birthday sticker do you have any other Birthday advise. She will be 11 going on 25. It is hard to figure out what to do for her. All she wanted was clothes for her Birthday. How much is the plaza inn birthday? Is it really for younger kids? Thanks in advance.

Micki0624
01-10-2006, 05:07 PM
I think it will be crowded. But if you go real early, like right when it opens you can do about 6-10 rides before it gets really crowded.

I think the Plaza Inn B-Day celebration is $10. I have never been but it looks like it caters for little kids but if your daughter loves Disney like I do she wouldn't mind.

I suggest getting the priorty seating by the Disney Gallery, you can make reservations for it by calling the dining phone number. Maybe even a reservation for a character breakfast that morning because I'm sure they would point her out for her B-Day.

ToursbabeC3po
01-10-2006, 07:10 PM
Thanks Micki0624. We are going to get there when the park opens because my kids Passes expired so my boyfriends mom is signing the kids in. I think she would like the cake decorating part of the plaza inn because she loved making the Christmas cookies but I don't think she would like the singing and the guy bouncing around. She really hates loud noises (except her own loud noises lol) I am going to ask if we can get the cake stuff and go somewhere else or inside to do it.
What is priorty seating by the Disney Gallery? What is it for? Fantasmic? Thanks for the information :-)

Does anyone know if you can use the Disney hotel pool if you are not a guest if you pay a fee? She has always wanted to go in the pool at the Disneyland hotel.

Micki0624
01-12-2006, 06:26 PM
What is priorty seating by the Disney Gallery? What is it for? Fantasmic? Thanks for the information :-) Does anyone know if you can use the Disney hotel pool if you are not a guest if you pay a fee? She has always wanted to go in the pool at the Disneyland hotel.

First, there is seating for Fantasmic! by the river and the balcony from the gallery but it is around $50/person. You get a dessert buffet with drinks and a great view. Would be special for a birthday.

I have read on these posts that you need a Disney key card in order to open the gate to the pool so you would not be able to get it.

ToursbabeC3po
01-13-2006, 01:07 PM
Thanks for the info :-)

MsYumiBr
01-13-2006, 01:14 PM
First, there is seating for Fantasmic! by the river and the balcony from the gallery but it is around $50/person. You get a dessert buffet with drinks and a great view. Would be special for a birthday.

I have read on these posts that you need a Disney key card in order to open the gate to the pool so you would not be able to get it.

LOL, if the key works. We stood there for 20 minutes last Sunday trying the hotel key (and several other guests trying theirs) to get the gate open to the pool so we could go swimming. Pools open at 9:00. I do not know how they got the front pool gate open but the one we were trying was next to the wine cellar and it still wasn't opening. We had to run around back to the front gate where they left it open so we could get in. You may get lucky and the gate will still not be working.

mckygirl99
01-13-2006, 01:16 PM
I am just wondering if you all think it wil be busy. It is a holiday so I know it will bemore busy then a regular Monday but my daughter really wants to go for her B-day.

I know at least 4 families that are going Monday and add one more for me. We are getting there at park opening. It's a ritual my daughter and I have. We get there early and eat breakfast on Main Street.

I think it will be very crowded especially b/c of rain Saturday and Sunday.