PDA

View Full Version : Hotel for two?

SeansMom
01-08-2006, 04:07 PM
My sis is going to DL in Feb, and she and hubby are wanting a *special* vacation. Any ideas on a place that is really nice for adults?
Thanks all!!!

Micki0624
01-08-2006, 06:54 PM
If they can shell out the money Disney's Grand Californian.

kisroo
01-08-2006, 07:17 PM
1. Grand Californian Hotel would be my first choice. Concierge is nice. Really, really nice. And really, really romantic.

2. Candy Cane Inn is a good "couple" hotel in my opinion. Nice, comfy rooms~absolutely fantastic breakfast by the pool or up in your room and a nice spa under a garden gazebo which is nice after a day in the park. They have the best beds outside of the GCH around DL that I've slept on (although, I'm sure Opus will say the Sheridan has the best sleepers by DL...)~the pillows are nice, the bed is firm and the comforters and sheets are actually soft and clean! ;)

Other than those two~the Howard Johnson has some nice Disney view rooms but there seemed to be a lot of kiddos running around. :p

~kisroo:)

twist1980
01-08-2006, 10:09 PM
In my opinion, a Disney hotel is always the first choice. They are not always in our budgets though! :D I've really enjoyed Embassy Suites and the Hilton. If I couldn't have Disney, those would be my next choices!