PDA

View Full Version : Crowds tomorrow/Early entry for AP

Rteneyck
01-07-2006, 04:20 PM
Well, we are heading out tomorrow for our trip. We will be arriving tomorrow and staying until Wed. Does anyone have any idea how crowded it will be tomorrow? I am hoping it will be pretty mellow Mon-Tue, but not sure how Sun will be. Also, what days are they offering the early entry? Are they still letting AP holders do this if they are staying on property?

disneyjunkie
01-07-2006, 06:27 PM
I dont know how the crowds would be, my guess would be pretty mild . But I do know that any on property guest gets early entry on the days it is offered.
When we were ther in November tuesday was one of the early entry days.

kohl
01-08-2006, 09:05 AM
We were there in the end of November and it was offered more days. I just can't remember which days! Boy am I getting old.

josephfive
01-08-2006, 06:23 PM
Non-early entry days are Sunday, Wednesday and Friday. I know that some of the park hoppers also get early entry.

If this has changed, someone please correct me.

~ Jo5

sandiegorob
01-09-2006, 01:16 PM
Just got back from a Fri - Sun trip. Stayed at the PPH and we had early entry on Sat. We have an AP so you shouldn't have a problem. I've been once evry month since August and this last weekend was by far the least crowded I have experienced over the last few months. Longest wait was for Monsters Inc., 30 minutes. At DL on Sunday we waited max 15 minutes for evrything except for SM and Peter Pan - We left for DCA @ 12:30. At DCA the longest wait was for Soarin. GRR was a walk on. This week should be slow. Have fun!