PDA

View Full Version : Lost AP?

potterphreak
01-07-2006, 10:09 AM
What do I do if I lose my AP? I had it yesterday but now I have no idea where it is. Assuming I don't find it before my trip in February, what do I do? Can I get a replacement? How do I get into the park without paying so that I can go to the Main St. Bank?

AAACK! LOL

Thanks in advance for any helpful answers.

Wendi
01-07-2006, 10:12 AM
You can get a replacement... I believe the going rate is $20... someone will be sure to correct me if that's wrong though.

MammaSilva
01-07-2006, 10:14 AM
To replace it costs $20 (or did before the latest increase, a call to guest services will confirm that price or increase for you) and you go to guest services over near the picnic area/lockers and they will print it for you there before you enter the park.

DisneyLynn
01-07-2006, 04:55 PM
We got to the park one day about a year ago and my friend and her daughter had forgot their passes. They went to guest relations and they got a one-time freebie pass just for that day. They told her that you could get one every 12 months, just in the special instance that you forget it one day.

potterphreak
01-08-2006, 09:52 AM
Thanks guys, super helpful!

Agent
01-08-2006, 10:14 AM
Yep, everything MammaSilva said is correct. We, okay I, lost 6 (you read it right 6!!) passes in November. They were thrown away at the Pizza Port place. I have never been under such stress at Disneyland. Needless to say, I don't harp on anybody about being responsible for the passes!