PDA

View Full Version : January and February offers for DL annual passholders

cstephens
01-06-2006, 10:34 PM
I was browsing around the AP area of the Disneyland website and found these offers that people might find interesting. The January spotlight offer seems a bit odd as I wouldn't think it would be necessary, but the February offer is good, even though Rancho has recently changed their menu.

January spotlight offer

Enjoy Reserved Seating at the new Animation Academy in the Disney Animation attraction in Disney's California Adventure® Park. You'll learn first-hand what it takes to be a Disney Animator! Pick up your tickets on the day you plan to attend by showing your valid Annual Passport at the Guest Relations Lobby in Disney's California Adventure® Park.

Offer valid Mondays through Thursdays from 1/2 - 1/31/06, excluding 1/16/06. Valid Annual Pass required at time of reservation. Limit 4 tickets per Passholder per day. Ticket may not be sold or transferred for commercial purpose. Availability limited to 10 guests per show. Offer restricted to show starting 10 or 30 minutes after each hour. Offer, park operation hours and show times subject to restrictions and change without notice. Separate theme park admission required.

February spotlight offer

Receive a FREE Crispitos dessert with the purchase of an adult entrée and beverage at Rancho del Zocalo Restaurante in Disneyland® Park. Indulge in one of our new "El Fuego Grill" specialties, like the tantalizing Citrus fire-Grilled Chicken or spirited Carne Asada and Red Chile Enchilada platter, or another popular favorite. Simply present your valid Annual Passport when ordering to receive your free dessert.

Offer valid from 2/1 - 2/28/06. Valid Annual Pass required at time of purchase. Must purchase one adult entrée and a beverage at Rancho Del Zocalo Restaurante to receive one free Crispitos dessert. Limit two free Crispitos desserts per transaction. Offer, location operating hours and item availability subject to restrictions and change without notice. Separate theme park admission required.

Village Haus dining pin

With the debut of the "new" Fantasyland, the Village Haus Restaurant opened to Guests on May 25, 1983. First known as Village Inn Restaurant, the restaurant's intricate European woodwork and stained glass windows create a cozy dining atmosphere. Each pin will be back-stamped with "Official Pin Trading 2006," and will be available (while supplies last) exclusively to Annual Passholders beginning Sunday, January 15. One pin will be provided with each single food purchase of $30.00 (before tax and after any applicable discount)at the locations listed. Just present your valid Annual Passport at time of purchase to receive your pin.*

Annual Passholder dining pins are available at these participating Park and Resort Hotel dining locations, except where noted above: Plaza Inn, Carnation Café, Rancho del Zocalo Restaurante, and Blue Bayou Restaurant at Disneyland® Park; Ariel's Grotto, Pacific Wharf Café, Taste Pilots' Grill, plus the Vineyard Room and Wine Country Trattoria at the Golden Vine Winery at Disney's California Adventure® Park; Disney's PCH Grill and Yamabuki restaurant at Disney's Paradise Pier® Hotel; Goofy's Kitchen, Hook's Pointe and Granville's Steak House at the Disneyland® Hotel; Storytellers Café at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel®.

*We regret that pins are in very limited supply, are subject to availability, and may sell out quickly due to their popularity. Pins are only available to Annual Passholders in person during regular operating hours. Qualifying purchase for pin must be made during promotional period beginning Sunday, January 15, 2006; purchases made prior to Sunday, January 15, 2006, do not qualify for pin. Qualifying purchase excludes alcoholic beverages. Offer, details, and participating locations subject to change at any time without notice. Other restrictions may apply. Separate theme park admission may be required.

Opus1guy
01-06-2006, 11:02 PM
Seems kinda funny that you can't get the Village Haus dining pin by dining at the Village Haus.

Or is it just me?

;)

cstephens
01-06-2006, 11:07 PM
Seems kinda funny that you can't get the Village Haus dining pin by dining at the Village Haus.

Or is it just me?

;)

But the problem with that is that you'd have to actually *EAT* at the Village Haus. Blech. And $30 worth at that. Double Blech.

bassett1976
01-07-2006, 07:41 AM
January spotlight offer

Enjoy Reserved Seating at the new Animation Academy in the Disney Animation attraction in Disney's California Adventure® Park. You'll learn first-hand what it takes to be a Disney Animator! Pick up your tickets on the day you plan to attend by showing your valid Annual Passport at the Guest Relations Lobby in Disney's California Adventure® Park.

Offer valid Mondays through Thursdays from 1/2 - 1/31/06, excluding 1/16/06. Valid Annual Pass required at time of reservation. Limit 4 tickets per Passholder per day. Ticket may not be sold or transferred for commercial purpose. Availability limited to 10 guests per show. Offer restricted to show starting 10 or 30 minutes after each hour. Offer, park operation hours and show times subject to restrictions and change without notice. Separate theme park admission required.

I find it funny that they are giving APers tickets to this and it doesn't run out of space. Last night my wife and I went in to a very "crowded" room to draw Mickey but it only filled up about half of the entire seating. Usually I hear CMs begging people to come inside.

Tinkermommy
01-07-2006, 07:58 AM
Last night my wife and I went in to a very "crowded" room to draw Mickey but it only filled up about half of the entire seating.

My daughter and I were there last night, too! I think our class started at 6:30. Small world (hey! Catchy name for a ride! LOL), especially when you consider how few people were in there.

We really enjoyed the class. I'm one of those people who can't draw, but my Mickey actually resembles Mickey. Yay!

Incidentally, we also went into the Sorcerer's Workshop -- and they were out of paper! The cast member said they were OUT out of paper -- there was none with which to restock. I was so surprised -- he said it happens now and then. I found that really funny.

Wendi
01-07-2006, 08:55 AM
Cool, I can take advantage of all of these offers since we'll be there January 30 - February 1. Thanks for the heads up... I love it when I go to the AP section of the website and there's actually something new there!

CrazyTrain
01-07-2006, 02:51 PM
Mmm, Crispitos!