PDA

View Full Version : May Trip to Disneyland?

DisneyMa
01-06-2006, 03:14 PM
Does anyone know what the park is usually like May 1st - 5th These dates fall on Monday thur Friday. I have tried several times today to check the Disneyland.com calendar, but I keep getting a systems error. Not sure what's going on with that. I'm not even sure if these dates are still value season or not. Thanks in Advance.

Disneyma

hlbtimes2
01-06-2006, 03:24 PM
As of yesterday the calendar for May wasnt posted yet. It looks like they might be updating now, so keep checking back. It might be there soon. May is typically value season. It runs from mid-April thru the end of June. But that is just for value season rates, I wouldnt refer to it as the off season.

Here is a chart with typical (non 50th) attendance figures. http://www.scottware.com.au/theme/feature/crowds.htm That time in May should be pretty good. I'm going the weekend of the 4-7.

hlbtimes2
01-07-2006, 07:55 AM
The calendar is back up. It doesnt show May yet, but if you put in an arrival date of April 31, then put in that you'll be there for a few days it will give you somewhat of a schedule. It doesnt have everything yet. But you can get park hours and it does say that Pirates and BB are closed.

DisneyMa
01-07-2006, 11:22 AM
Thanks so much. I'll check it out.

kkmickey
01-10-2006, 03:13 PM
Pirates of the Carribean will be closed for refurb, if that makes a difference.

lauramaynot
01-11-2006, 12:41 PM
My birthday is may 4th and my family ALWAYS went on my birthday or one of the days around it if the 4th fell on a friday or saturday. I cannot remember it ever being very crowded until last year. I was surprised to not see the walk on that I am used to during my birthday trip. We went as a last trip before school let out and the crowds were already gearing up towards the fiftieth anniversary. It wasn't totally insane but it was a (non-christmas/summer)saturday crowd on a tuesday. I would say it should be pretty calm...of course that is unless they unveil a new attraction or something:D