PDA

View Full Version : Crowds on 01/07/06 and Question Re: Fantasmic Viewing

CrazyMouse
01-06-2006, 02:31 PM
Hi guys! I'm bound for Disneyland tomorrow morning. Just wondering if you guys think it will be crowded tomorrow and I was wondering about the Fantasmic viewing at night. I see sometimes people sitting outside of a resturant. Is there anyway to reserve them when i am at the park. i think it would be a great way to watch Fantasmic while eating something. Thanks!

olegc
01-06-2006, 03:49 PM
Hi guys! I'm bound for Disneyland tomorrow morning. Just wondering if you guys think it will be crowded tomorrow and I was wondering about the Fantasmic viewing at night. I see sometimes people sitting outside of a resturant. Is there anyway to reserve them when i am at the park. i think it would be a great way to watch Fantasmic while eating something. Thanks!

what you saw was Premium Seating for Fantastic - $56.00 provides a dessert and drink and a seat. There is also balcony seating at the DIsney Gallery. that usually goes first, then Premium seating. 30 days advance resrvations - so usually the balcony is gone, and then the premium sells out.

You can always try to sit at Riverbelle terrace (Frointierland) or french market (NOS) while eating a meal - but these are hard to get and do not provide as good of a view from the standing room only crowd.

CrazyMouse
01-06-2006, 04:36 PM
what you saw was Premium Seating for Fantastic - $56.00 provides a dessert and drink and a seat. There is also balcony seating at the DIsney Gallery. that usually goes first, then Premium seating. 30 days advance resrvations - so usually the balcony is gone, and then the premium sells out.

You can always try to sit at Riverbelle terrace (Frointierland) or french market (NOS) while eating a meal - but these are hard to get and do not provide as good of a view from the standing room only crowd.

oh no not balcony seating i already did that. the one i'm talking about is the resturants on the ground. maybe i can call disney dining? thanks!

Stupid_American
01-06-2006, 05:00 PM
Went to Disneyland and DCA today; the parks were nuts!
At noon, the lines into DCA where halfway into the common area.
Where did all these people come from?

olegc
01-07-2006, 12:07 AM
oh no not balcony seating i already did that. the one i'm talking about is the resturants on the ground. maybe i can call disney dining? thanks!

the only restaurant with anything worth a view is riverbelle terrace - but it is buffeteria style so there is no reserved seating. French market in NOS is the same - but it's far away from the river and the view is blocked by standing people.

in two years when Riverbelle gets it's 2nd floor balcony seating then you'll be able to watch the show - that is if it keeps running...