PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic! Seating

yellowrosedtxn
01-06-2006, 08:51 AM
I will be going to Disneyland this summer from 21 Jun - 27 Jun. My question is, I want to do the Fantasmic! Balcony. My biggest question is this; Should I do the seating during the week or on the weekend and would it be best to do it at the first or second show? I do understand that the "summer" hours probably won't start until Friday, the 23rd of Jun, but I would still have time for Monday or Tuesday evenings.

I really want to do this as a surprise to everyone going. I appreciate all your input!

Have a GREAT DAY!

jrad32
01-06-2006, 11:14 AM
It doesn't really matter which night you go for, but boy is it worth it. We had a great time when we went in October. I believe we did Saturday night first show. It was awesome. Great desserts, hot chocolate etc, plus a super view of the show in a chair. We didn't have to fight crowds for a spot, and best of all we didn't have to camp out for a spot wasting time that we could have been going on rides.

My wife absolutely loved it. Have a great time!

yellowrosedtxn
01-06-2006, 11:59 AM
Thanks. I am really looking forward to it! I am already starting my lists of things to bring and do/see. I can't wait to get there!

Perdie
01-06-2006, 01:13 PM
You should do the first show because then you can sit and watch the fireworks afterwards! We did that over Labor Day this year and it was FABULOUS! We did the first show on a Friday night and then we were able to watch the fireworks-it's still one of my most magical memories!!!! (And the desserts are amazing!)