PDA

View Full Version : So.Cal. $79 2 Day Hopper

Tricia92260
01-05-2006, 06:53 PM
Has anyone been able to purchase it somewhere besides on-line (or ticket windows at the park, if that is an option)? I just assume the will-call ticket window will be busy this coming Tuesday morning.

We checked our local Disney store and Vons and neither is selling it.

We bought ourselves So.Cal. Annual Passes but we want to get my in-laws the $79 So.Cal. 2 Day Park Hopper tickets before we get there and without standing in line.

Is that possible? I live in Palm Desert so am looking for somewhere between here and there.

Tricia92260
01-06-2006, 11:14 AM
I answered my question with a call to Disney. They either have to be purchased online to pick up at will-call or at a ticket booth.

So my question is, what's the best way? I am going to be so impatient about getting in, that I don't want to pick the option that causes a longer wait time. Is there any place to buy tickets in Downtown Disney after 8pm on Monday night? I know the parks close at 6/8 and don't think we can get there before 8. Otherwise, what time do the ticket windows open on Tuesday or whats the best way to avoid lines?

stan4d_steph
01-06-2006, 01:37 PM
If you do will call, you might have a shorter line because you would be going to the guest services window.

I don't think the window will be too awfully busy on a non-holiday Tuesday morning.

Burnt Toast
01-07-2006, 01:23 PM
Has anyone been able to purchase it somewhere besides on-line (or ticket windows at the park, if that is an option)? I just assume the will-call ticket window will be busy this coming Tuesday morning.

We checked our local Disney store and Vons and neither is selling it.

We bought ourselves So.Cal. Annual Passes but we want to get my in-laws the $79 So.Cal. 2 Day Park Hopper tickets before we get there and without standing in line.

Is that possible? I live in Palm Desert so am looking for somewhere between here and there.

If you are in the area, you can also buy them at the South Coast Plaza Disney Desk (I'm there all this weekend). Plus for a $100 transaction I will give you this...

http://home.socal.rr.com/burnttoast/scppins.jpg

... which is exclusive to the SCP Disney Desk and can't be found anywhere else. Anyways, we have all the SoCal tickets as well as all four Annual Passes and regular 1-Day, 1-Park, 1-Day Park Hopper, and 2-Day Park Hoppers.