PDA

View Full Version : 911 Help!!!!asap:(

BELLEH5
03-27-2002, 07:29 PM
Ok here's my problem--- I'm leaving in about 4 hours to drive to Anaheim. Today I try'd to buy park tickets at the Disney Store and thery were sold out. Next I called all the Disneyland numbers and all of the offices are closed.... How do I buy tickets? Will they be sold out down there?? This is an emerency!!! Please help me!!! And I must go, thank you

Uncle Dick
03-27-2002, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by BELLEH5
Ok here's my problem--- I'm leaving in about 4 hours to drive to Anaheim. Today I try'd to buy park tickets at the Disney Store and thery were sold out. Next I called all the Disneyland numbers and all of the offices are closed.... How do I buy tickets? Will they be sold out down there?? This is an emerency!!! Please help me!!! And I must go, thank you
Relax! There are ample tickets available at the Disneyland Resort Ticket Booths in the Main Entry Plaza. The lines will be long in the morning so you might want to try the lone ticket booth by the Downtown Disney Monorail Station which rarely has a line.

BELLEH5
03-27-2002, 07:37 PM
Uncle Dick--- Thank you sooooooo much, I might have just died?? Do they take Discover? If you see a girl with a bag full of camera's thats me!!!! So the ticket booth is near the station? thankx

zapppop
03-27-2002, 07:38 PM
The DISNEY STORE was sold out of tickets, not DISNEYLAND.

Disneyland keeps on selling tickets until the park reaches it's maximum occupancy ( 80,000 ) which rarely happens.

Go to Disneyland on whatever day you're going, go to the ticket booths and I promise you'll get all the tickets you need.

Uncle Dick
03-27-2002, 07:46 PM
Uncle Dick--- Thank you sooooooo much, I might have just died?? Do they take Discover?
I'm sure they take all major credit cards.

If you see a girl with a bag full of camera's thats me!!!! So the ticket booth is near the station? thankx
Yep, it's just east of the DtD monorail station, sitting over Disneyland Drive. If you're lucky, I'll get to check out your bag! BTW, I'm leaving for Anaheim in about 6 hours..... Have to get to work on time, you know! ;)

zapppop
03-27-2002, 07:46 PM
Do they take Discover? .....So the ticket booth is near the station? thankx

There are several ticket booths ( you can't miss them ) and they take Discover ( I use my platinum one many times in DL ;) )

zapppop
03-27-2002, 07:47 PM
dang !

I'm moving too slow here.

tabacco
03-27-2002, 08:10 PM
The booths accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and JCB. They also take personal checks, cashier's checks, money orders, and traveller's checks. And cash, of course.

Definitely hit the DTD ticket booth if there's more than a 5 minute wait in the plaza. Use any window but the middle one, as that one sells Lion King tickets and the line can move a LOT slower as a result.

HBTiggerFan
03-28-2002, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by tabacco
And cash, of course.

You mean Disneyland takes Cash too!?!?! Woah! new concept. hehahahah.

zapppop
03-28-2002, 03:57 PM
You forgot Disney Dollars !

tabacco
03-28-2002, 05:48 PM
Sorry... I had set up a mental block :)