PDA

View Full Version : Howard Johnson Pavilion building?

gkeep
01-03-2006, 03:38 PM
I was just quoted an awesome rate for Howard Johnson in a couple of weeks. The email stated that this was for a standard 2 bed room in the Pavilion Building. Which building is this? I have printed out a map and can't tell. Also - anyone have any input on it? Is there anything wrong with it compared to the other buildings? Just curious.

Also wanted to add - January is Disney month at AAA - each person in your good neighbor package gets a disney mug that is refillable each day ( up to 5 times). I have not gotten exact details about which beverages and I know there are certain places to fill up, but this is an awesome bonus! Just booked mine today :)

Duchess mermaid
01-03-2006, 04:16 PM
I know they have their buildings numbered (building 2 is the one right next to the free way I think) I haven't heard of a pavilion building, but I think it might be building 2 on their site map.
How good was the rate you got? I'm staying there in may and our rate isn't great... but everywhere seemed to be the same that time of year.

Darkbeer
01-03-2006, 05:38 PM
Send an E-mail here...

stay@hojoanaheim.com

Give them as much info as you can, such as reservation number, date of stay, etc... and then ask your questions.

They should get back to you with your answers....

gkeep
01-05-2006, 04:25 PM
Thanks! The pavilion buildings are actually the the ones in the middle - Pavilions (Buildings 3,4,5 and 6. The little low-rise buildings in the center of the property). The rate I got was $49 +tax for two beds - home office is $64.00 +tax. This was for January. You might want to check the entertainment rates with them again. I just got these rates Jan 3rd, and I requested the same quote around Thanksgiving and they were double.