PDA

View Full Version : DLR Crowds on 3/26

socabch
03-27-2002, 08:01 AM
We went to DLR today and the crowds were equal to summers during the week. At first I thought oh no I'm going to be grumpy later because it's too crowded for me. I was really happy that most of the people seemed to be in a good mood considering the lines were long for rides. As the sun went down the crowds seemed to get a little heavier. Seemed to be a convention of people with flashing buttons on their shirts. All in all we had a great day even with the crowds.

Was anyone else there and can report on the day?

Also, kudos to all the CM's that were at work. Everyone that I had contact with was extra pleasant. Especially the OutDoor Vendors, it was getting pretty warm out there and everyone was very nice.

Brown Monkey
03-27-2002, 10:01 AM
When you say DLR, are you talking about both parks?

Ace
03-27-2002, 11:57 AM
AUGH!!! WHAT WERE THOSE RED FLASHING BUTTONS???? they said STC and had a little spiral thing and they had a little flashing red light that made me think of anger.... what were they?

socabch
03-27-2002, 03:07 PM
Brown Monkey
Yes, both parks and DTD. Disneyland had a bigger crowd than Ca Adv in the daytime. But in the evening Ca Adv seemed to start getting real crowded.

Squinky

The thing about those lights that bugged me was on the dark rides it wa very annoying.

Disneylandman
03-27-2002, 11:12 PM
Yeah, I know... the buttons were a little annoying. Every time that I saw one, I thought it was another cast member because they were the same shape and every pin was on the upper left side of the persons shirt. I almost went up to them to briefly talk, then I realized that they were guests. Kind of got annoying after a while.

Nfatuated
03-29-2002, 07:26 AM
I went to the resort on the 26t-28th and it was by far the busiest I have ever seen it. I have been during christmas, summer and veterans day. I attribute this to Critter country being shut down. It really makes an impact.