PDA

View Full Version : Expiration of AP Question

Pirate Princess
01-02-2006, 07:59 PM
My So Cal AP says that it expires May 18. Can I use it to get into the park on May 18? Or is the last day I can enter the park with the AP May 17?
(I did a search but only came up with ticket expiration dates for park hoppers and fast passes... sorry if this has been posted 100x's)!
Thank you!

Darkbeer
01-02-2006, 08:26 PM
You can enter the park on the expiration date printed on the AP.

So in this case, you can enter on May 18th.

Pirate Princess
01-02-2006, 08:29 PM
You can enter the park on the expiration date printed on the AP.

So in this case, you can enter on May 18th.
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Just made my year.. and my next trip! Thanks!

mi_mous
01-02-2006, 08:39 PM
while we are on this path, if I don't renew mine when it comes up in February by the date in February, do I have to completely do everything over again? Like new picture and all? My son needs an update on his picture anyhow, so how would I do that?

RStar
01-02-2006, 08:44 PM
Generally no, once your in the system you're good to go. But sometimes they loose the pictures. However, you will loose your $20 renew discount.

And yes, you can enter on your expiration date.

~Bob

mi_mous
01-02-2006, 08:55 PM
Generally no, once your in the system you're good to go. But sometimes they loose the pictures. However, you will loose your $20 renew discount.

And yes, you can enter on your expiration date.

~Bob

There's a $20 renew discount? Perhaps I didn't know about it, since I am not up for renewal yet, but I didn't know that. Perhaps we will have to rethink that, since we will save $60 on passes, if it applies to each pass.

Darkbeer
01-02-2006, 09:33 PM
The $20 renewal discount is only on the Deluxe and Premium AP's.

The SoCal AP's have no renewal discount.

As for getting a new picture.

If you let your old AP expire, just buy new vouchers on your next visit, and go to the Bank of Main Street. They will give you the option of a new photo, or using the photo on file.