PDA

View Full Version : Going to Sleep after a Day at Disneyland

AliKzam
03-26-2002, 08:34 PM
I don't know if this has ever been discussed, but I just want to bring it up. I don't know what made me think about it.
I LOVE the feeling of going to bed after a day of Disneyland! My feet feel so good, and as I start to drift off, my body feels like it's still on the rides. That's hard to describe, because you're not moving at all, but it still feels like you are. Like you're still on one of the dark rides in Fantasyland. You know, like you can feel the turns in the buggy being made, and everything. Like your brain is just playing the feeling over and over to the rest of you. It's like taking a little bit of Disneyland home with you. :)
Know what I mean?

Uncle Dick
03-26-2002, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by AliKzam
Know what I mean?
I have that feeling after spending a day in the wave pool at a water park or after a day of skiing. But after a day at the Disneyland Resort, or any other day for that matter, there's only one thing on my mind. I'm fairly consistent in what I think about.... ;)

SzczerbiakManiac
03-26-2002, 09:11 PM
Uncle Dick said:
there's only one thing on my mind. I'm fairly consistent in what I think about....<in my best Miss Cleo>
Ahm getting ahn image of a white jumpsoot. Does dat soun right?
;)

Uncle Dick
03-26-2002, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by SzczerbiakManiac
<in my best Miss Cleo>
Ahm getting ahn image of a white jumpsoot. Does dat soun right?
;)
Wow. A Klingon, and psychic, too. You never cease to amaze me. :)

HBTiggerFan
03-26-2002, 10:23 PM
I used to feel that when I went to DL on a very irregular basis, when I was a kid/teen. But after I started going more I lost that feelin...oh..that awesome feelin. I want to back!!

Largent81
03-27-2002, 12:00 AM
I remember telling family members about the feeling of being on the rides and such after a day at DL or Knotts. (After Knott's I always heard a chain pull also.) I was ridiculed for this. Maybe this is a symptom of Disneyitis.

MonorailMan
03-27-2002, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by AliKzam
Know what I mean?

Exactly! Many nights ether ride Space Mnt, or even the old RR, I have even know to think relly hard and make my own rides. :)

And the best part, I don't even need to go to DLR that day.
I even do Soarin', I call it "Sleepin' Over California". :D