PDA

View Full Version : Crowd Levels Jan 3-5? What do you think?

Disneygirl65
12-30-2005, 09:55 AM
Do you think this next week will be like this week regarding crowd levels? I've been this week, (the week between Christmas and New Years) before and well, that was pretty bad. This year though most kids are still out of school next week, at least mine is, so I'm thinking, what's next week going to bring? Looking at the schedule DL closes at 10 on wednesday and 8 on Thursday.??
What's your thoughts?

katiesue
12-30-2005, 10:29 AM
I would guess still really busy. The Rosebowl isn't being played until the 4th this year so I'm sure there will be more people in the area looking for things to do that week. And as you said many schools are still out that week.

Tinker Bell
12-30-2005, 10:56 AM
I will be there. Going to do a tour for my Birthday. :D

disneyhound
12-30-2005, 03:44 PM
...Looking at the schedule DL closes at 10 on wednesday and 8 on Thursday... I was hoping that it was a sign that things were going to be lightening up as well; we will be at DL the 5-9 of January. Then Darkbeer (I think it was his post) wrote that the park was closing early for a private party on Thursday. I was hoping that Disney was thinking things would be slowing down...

snappy
12-30-2005, 04:18 PM
Orange County schools should be going back that week, but with holiday vacations extending through January 6th it's probably going to still be busy.