PDA

View Full Version : AP Ticket Discounts?

Scroll Lock
12-29-2005, 12:58 PM
Have I been sniffing too much magic marker?
As a Passport holder, do we get a discount if we buy tickets for guests that come with us the same day?

I thought I read that somewhere, but then again, I may have just mixed that up with buying a ticket for yourself during a dreaded Blockout Day.

Please help.:confused:

cstephens
12-29-2005, 05:23 PM
Have I been sniffing too much magic marker?
As a Passport holder, do we get a discount if we buy tickets for guests that come with us the same day?

I thought I read that somewhere, but then again, I may have just mixed that up with buying a ticket for yourself during a dreaded Blockout Day.

Please help.:confused:

There are times when they do offer that benefit, but I don't believe they are currently offering that benefit.

JookyG
12-30-2005, 11:37 AM
On a related note, how much additional do AP holders have to pay to enter the park on blackout dates? It's not full-price, is it? I imagine the cost varies from year to year, but I'm wondering how much it is currently.

Thanks!

DangerMouse
12-30-2005, 11:43 AM
On a related note, how much additional do AP holders have to pay to enter the park on blackout dates? It's not full-price, is it? I imagine the cost varies from year to year, but I'm wondering how much it is currently.

Thanks!

Blockout ticket is currently $30.

JookyG
12-30-2005, 11:52 AM
Blockout ticket is currently $30.

Thanks, DangerMouse. That's not too bad, consdering I probably wouldn't want to go on blackout (read: really crowded) days anyway.