PDA

View Full Version : best time for Monsters Inc soft openings

metoo
12-28-2005, 10:14 PM
just wondering what the best time for there to be a soft opening. I'm going there in about a week, and I'm not sure about when I could expect for there to be one. thanks in advance!

Donald Duck Fan68
12-29-2005, 04:07 AM
I expect the soft openings to probablly stop after this Holiday Crowd madness is over, which is probably around Jan 3rd or so, maybe a little later; you might get lucky though.

metoo
12-29-2005, 01:31 PM
thanks for the help, but do you know about what time of day it will be?

Darkbeer
12-29-2005, 05:01 PM
No promises...

But expect to see soft openings thru January 8th

Ad don't show up until after Noon. The ride has tended to open at Noon, and the remain open for the rest of the day (subject to closure).

Souds like the best times are at 5 PM, when the Block Party Bash is happening.

cstephens
12-29-2005, 05:21 PM
Souds like the best times are at 5 PM, when the Block Party Bash is happening.

But be warned that you may be stuck in the Hollywood Pictures Backlot area during that time. The first stop zone for BPB is right outside that area, and when we were there on Friday night, they were letting people INTO the HPB from the main entryway, but anyone who wanted to leave was directed to go around the parade on the Playhouse Disney side and then had to go around all the floats to get out. There were some pretty mad people. I felt so sorry for the CMs. Seemed like a stupid decision to me.

disneyjunkie
12-30-2005, 10:30 AM
My daughter and her hubby called me last night right after getting off of Monsters, it was about 9 P.M. the park was only open for another hour, she said it was a walk on!