PDA

View Full Version : Can one get APs at DCA?

lovealldisney
12-28-2005, 12:18 PM
I swear I've seen a sign regarding this right inside the park to the left of the entrance... or can you only get them at the Bank on Main Street at DL?

Darkbeer
12-28-2005, 12:21 PM
DCA offers a place to pay for your upgrade, and also can print replacement or renewal AP's.

But folks MUST go to the Bank of Main Street to get their photo taken. So for first time, you will have to go to DL.

Andrew
12-28-2005, 12:21 PM
I swear I've seen a sign regarding this right inside the park to the left of the entrance... or can you only get them at the Bank on Main Street at DL?
AP vouchers are purchased at the ticket booths in the Esplanade between the two parks. I think you're asking if APs can be processed inside DCA, and to that I believe the answer is no. As far as I know, APs can only be processed inside Disneyland. The AP processing center is, I believe, back inside the Bank of Main Street. Until Space Mountain re-launched, the processing center was in the photo purchase booth, and before that it was at Plaza Pavilion.

biolabetty
12-28-2005, 12:24 PM
I was with some friends who renewed their APs at DCA last year. They would only do it if it was a renewal and you didn't want or need to have your photo taken. It took all of about 5 minutes.

Darkbeer
12-28-2005, 12:32 PM
The DCA center is only open during the Holiday period. It is located next to Guest Services near the Main Entrance.

lovealldisney
12-28-2005, 12:36 PM
thank you all for your prompt, and very informative, responses!

SoCalDude
12-28-2005, 10:50 PM
We just picked up my son's renewal there a few days ago - quick and painless!