PDA

View Full Version : Priority seatings at shows?

potterphreak
12-28-2005, 10:30 AM
How do you go about getting a priority seating to say, Aladdin? I have never thought about doing this but I think it might be a good idea and we have never seen the show. Thanks in advance for any and all help!

CJ

ima_mickeyfan
12-28-2005, 12:07 PM
usually you get priority seating "tickets" in your vacation pkgs. that you purchase. I never use them, I find that you can normally find good or better seats by your self. I do have to say we sat in a good spot when we watched the show. is if you enter through the lower door by the stage and sit in the first row of the 2nd section by the double doors, the elephant and animals enter through that door and you see them really close up..

DisneyLynn
12-28-2005, 02:14 PM
We sat in the first row of the second section and it's great. But one time we took regular seats and then asked an usher if there were any extra priority seats if we could have them. A few minutes before the show started he came and found us and let us have the Priority seats. Another example of it pays to be nice and polite to CMs.

MissEggplant
12-28-2005, 02:35 PM
If you are going during the holidays, really no advantage

I had a bad experience with Aladdin
we had to get there an hour early, and then were told to stand shoulder to shoulder so they could fit everyone

on top of being treated like cattle

we got in and were told to sit anywhere…

BUT the show it cannot be missed
and the upper decks get a better view of "a whole new world"