PDA

View Full Version : Walt's Footsteps: 09/15/2005

Camthalio
12-28-2005, 09:27 AM
Is somebody here who did the early "Walk In Waltīs Footsteps" tour on 09/15/2005? I have some pictures I would like to share or maybe we could exchange some pics? Hope there is somebody who made the tour with us!

Camthalio
12-28-2005, 01:31 PM
Nobody?!

cstephens
12-28-2005, 02:24 PM
The chances that someone on this board went on the exact same tour you did at the exact same time are probably slim. The chances that any such person would have seen your post in the four or five hours that have passed since your post are probably astronomical. And even if there is such a person, he/she may decide not to participate in this thread, in which case you may not get a response.

Just saying.

Camthalio
12-28-2005, 03:12 PM
You are absolutely right, but why donīt have a try?!

cstephens
12-28-2005, 03:37 PM
You are absolutely right, but why donīt have a try?!

I didn't say you shouldn't try. You just seemed upset that no one had responded. I was trying to explain why that might be so you wouldn't be disappointed if you didn't actually get a response.

potzbie
12-28-2005, 04:20 PM
First post = 10:27 a.m.
Second post = 2:31 p.m.

That looks like four hours.

Beware of human behavior.
I have met people who actually do NOT read email or visit web sites before they get home from work/school.

Yes, such people exist!--Hard to believe.

So expecting a relevant reply before, say, 6:00 p.m., is a real crap shoot.

(However, expecting an irrelevant reply ten minutes later is almost a sure thing!)

I would give your post, oh, eight hours before giving up to total dispair.
:rolleyes:

Camthalio
12-28-2005, 11:10 PM
Okay, calm down! I just wanted answers from people who were on the same tour. Why donīt wait and see if somebody will answer. It will be no disaster if not, but wouldnīt it be nice to meet somebody who shared the same experience?! There's no need to get insulting!

SandraVB79
12-29-2005, 12:04 AM
Okay, calm down! I just wanted answers from people who were on the same tour. Why donīt wait and see if somebody will answer. It will be no disaster if not, but wouldnīt it be nice to meet somebody who shared the same experience?! There's no need to get insulting!

Nobody was insulting.

stan4d_steph
12-29-2005, 05:55 AM
I would like to see your photos. Can you share a link with us?

Perhaps others who have photos from the tour on different days can share them.

Tinker Bell
12-30-2005, 11:27 AM
I will be taking the tour on the 4th. Do you remember the name of you guide. Was it a good guide? When you say early is that the first tour of the day? Ours is at 9 I think. I been wanting to do this tour for years. It is was I ask for for a Birthday gift. I hope to step one foot in the club 33 lobby. I can't wait.Been Counting down the days since I found out I was going. :D

cstephens
12-30-2005, 12:19 PM
I hope to step one foot in the club 33 lobby.

You'll be able to do more than just that! You'll be able to step all the way into the Club 33 lobby and even take some quick pictures.

Have a great time!

Tinker Bell
12-31-2005, 10:11 AM
Oh now I have ants in my pants. :D I can't wait. I not going to be able to sleep.

Leash81
01-01-2006, 12:04 AM
You'll be able to do more than just that! You'll be able to step all the way into the Club 33 lobby and even take some quick pictures.

Have a great time!

You get to hear about the history of the Club as well as take lots of pictures. On our tour our guide had each family get into the elevator and she took pictures for them with their cameras. I was lucky enough to get proposed to in that very elevator and our guide got pictures of the whole thing! It is a great tour!