PDA

View Full Version : Tiki Room fans (and fans of other rides) please help!

Tigertail777
03-26-2002, 12:18 AM
I am posting this again in the hopes that my e-mail will be crammed full of people wanting to help out (I wish:rolleyes: ) Come on people please help! You don't have to work for Disney, I am looking for everday normal people to record their favorite memories-- This is a labor of love, but without the fans input it will be nothing. I do have some people already, but need more, as many as I can get. Especially past and present CM's: I really would love for you to talk about your experiences-- it would add so much! ;)

"Hi everyone! I am creating a audio theme park fanzine (where all the interviews etc. are audio recordings on cd) and am looking for people to help contribute. The first issue will be on the Enchanted Tiki Room. I need people to record an audio tape of themselves talkking about their various experiences in the tiki room (or any other ride/attraction that you like) . Don't worry about confidentiality you can use a made up name in the list of credits if you like, in fact it may be more fun to make a tiki themed (or other ride theme) name. I can also use any pictures of the exterirors, and interiors of any of the rides/attractions , or any other printable material such as blue-prints (I'd love to have those for the tiki room issue). Every issue will come with a "cracker-jack prize" extra. Anyone who helps by sending any usuable material will get a free issue. Just to whet your appetites I am trying to figure a way to make a miniature version of the raining window that you see during the thunderstorm sequence: this will be that issue's "prize". If you want to help, send me an e-mail at: tigertail777@hauntedmansion.com . I'll send you a basic questioniere to record, and where to send the tape. And if you know anyone at all who was involved with the development of the tiki room or any other rides/attractions (no matter how small a part they played) please send me their e-mail or a way to contact them so I can ask to interview them. Thanks."