PDA

View Full Version : My disney christmas present: Broke HELP!

Mickey
12-25-2005, 11:13 AM
I got the Disneyland Olszewski miniature. It's the castle but some parts are broke :(

The person that gave it to me ordered it from disney online, but what's to do next?

Have any of you had a situation like this?
I assume I have to call them but will I have to send it back so I can get a new one?
Thanks for your help!!!

neffyh
12-25-2005, 11:18 AM
I got something from the World of Disney Store once and It came broken also. I just called DisneyDelivears and they gave me a new one at no extra charge. I forgot the number, but maybe someone else knows. I didnt have too send it back. I have three castles now because they kept sending me ones that were broken in the same place. The third one was perfectly great.

tod
12-25-2005, 11:19 AM
I got the Disneyland Olszewski miniature. It's the castle but some parts are broke :(

The person that gave it to me ordered it from disney online, but what's to do next?

Have any of you had a situation like this?
I assume I have to call them but will I have to send it back so I can get a new one?
Thanks for your help!!!

If it came from Disney Online, there should be a packing slip with details on returns.

If not, call the main Disneyland switchboard at 714 781 4000 and let them send you to the right place.

--t

Mickey
12-25-2005, 11:24 AM
Thanks so much!!! so I think Ill have 2 miniatures:eek:

Ill tell the person that gave it to me to call tomorrow first thing in the morning

Thank you!

rentayenta
12-25-2005, 04:49 PM
I just went through this and have the letter in front of me.

Contact Jerrie Warner from DelivEARS at 714 781-3105. That is the direct number. We had a couple of items break/not work when we arrived home from this last trip. Very easy process. I had the merchandise within a week.

I love Peter Pan
12-27-2005, 06:53 PM
I got one of those retro clocks for Christmas. On Christmas Eve, I was putting presents under the tree for my mom because she still had alot of wrapping to do. So, I put the presents under the tree and hear this beeping. I looked around at all of the presents to find the bbeping ne. I found it and held it closer to my ear and heard the ticking. I knew then it was a clock. My parents didn't put names on the present, but numbers and had us unwrap them in order, so I had no clue it was mine. But then I remembered my dad telling me earlier that he needed only one AA battery for one of my presents. Did I know that clock was for me? Yes. Did I know it was the retro clock I wanted VERY badly? No. It was a great suprise to get something from my second home for Christmas!