PDA

View Full Version : Narnia

Disney Daddy of 4
12-24-2005, 04:18 PM
What kinds of things are at DLR for the Narnia movie? How long will they be there?

mi_mous
12-24-2005, 05:04 PM
They have the White Witch there right now, and you can get your picture taken with her. She is really well done, and her costume is amazing. There is a statue behind her of a centar (half man half horse is that what they are called?) which is really cool, and a Narnia looking area just as you enter the castle/ Fantasy land on the right hand side.
That is all I have seen so far, I don't know if they are going to have anymore, but the witch is cool.. her costume is sooo well done, and she doesn't really speak to you, and you must bow in her presence.
Hope that helps.

Disney Vault
12-24-2005, 08:41 PM
Mouseinfo has a lot of pictures and even a video of the white witch. Looks pretty cool. I'm not sure if you have to be a member to view it though.

http://mouseinfo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29739

charpaul
12-25-2005, 01:33 PM
THIS IS A RUMOR THAT I HEARD SEVERAL MONTHS AGO!!!
Once the Hollywood Studios section of DCA is fully open ( soft opening now for the new Monster's INC. attraction) they will turn the old Millionaire building into a "soundstage" walkthrough attraction similar to the one in Orlando at the Studio theme park.

The first movie to be featured was to be Narnia - with partial sets and props from the movie.....

I do not know if they have actually followed up on this or not. It would be nice to see SOMETHING in the Millionaire building and this would be neat to see... I think I might have heard this on here somewhere.....
;)

stan4d_steph
12-25-2005, 05:06 PM
What kinds of things are at DLR for the Narnia movie? How long will they be there?There are some photos in the MousePlanet DLR Update for Dec. 12-19 here (http://www.mouseplanet.com/articles.php?art=dl051212xx), including photos from the exhibit at the El Capitan theater in Hollywood. The El Cap exhibit will be there through Jan. 26

DangerMouse
12-25-2005, 07:17 PM
the witch is cool.. her costume is sooo well done, and she doesn't really speak to you, and you must bow in her presence.
Hope that helps.

Jadis (the White Witch) spoke to my daughter for a few minutes. They discussed her pin lanyard. Jadis wanted to know about the "trinkets" that my daughter was wearing around her neck and asked if the princesses were queens in her land. I agree though, the person they have playing the White Witch is awesome, and looks very similar to the person who played her in the movie.

mi_mous
12-26-2005, 01:58 AM
Jadis (the White Witch) spoke to my daughter for a few minutes. They discussed her pin lanyard. Jadis wanted to know about the "trinkets" that my daughter was wearing around her neck and asked if the princesses were queens in her land. I agree though, the person they have playing the White Witch is awesome, and looks very similar to the person who played her in the movie.

I did see her talking to people, but more in an inquisitive way, as you described. She was blunt with people, but that is her character. We didn't have any interaction with her, other than taking a picture and signing an autograph book. My daughter is only 2 though, so I was really surprised when she just went right up to her to take a picture. My 4 year old son stayed back as much as he could, and wanted nothing to do with her.

pretty Omi
12-26-2005, 01:27 PM
the statue that i've seen is actually that of a Faun (goat legs, and little horns on the head)

ILoveChurros
12-26-2005, 06:48 PM
A lot of the girls who play Cruella are the White Witch right now. It's perfect since both of them have the bad girl attitude!