PDA

View Full Version : I am so sick of these kind of people..

splashmtngurl
12-21-2005, 06:40 PM
So i had sort of forgotten about this epidsode that happend on our last trip----december 11th---and i just now remembered it and im angry all over again.

so on our last day at Disneyland on our past trip we were standing in line at City Hall to put in a good report for a couple of cast members and there was this lady behind us who seemed a little bit upset. As we were waiting in line a friendly cast member walked up and the lady asked if she was in the right place to file a complaint. the cast member said yes but upon realising that the lady seemed upset she suggested that the lady explain her situation to her, maybe she could help. The lady said that she had been riding the Casey Junior train with her children and when they borded the ride no one came along to check and see if the door was shut. she claimed that during the ride the door came open and scraped along the wall and she got a bunch of dust and bits of gravel in her eye's. The cm tried to explain that they have sensors and things that check to make sure the doors are locked but the lady pressed on saying that the cm operating the ride didnt even check when she told him what happened and just sent her to first aid. then she was upset because all first aid had was water to wash out her eyes, no eye drops. Anyway the cm acted like she though the story seemed unlikley but still didnt let on to much, offered to help the lady but the lady just kind of freaked out saying that she just needed to make the complaint, that it ruined her day and stuff. but oddly enough there were no other reports of something going wrong with the ride, no evidence at all. WHen she went into city hall and the worker went into a back room to get something she started to make herself cry as if in frustration and she was muttering to herself and looking at us. she went on to sort of give the cast member working at the desk a hard time, as if it was they're fault.

Anyway its just frustrating to me....i bet you anything she was just trying to see if she could get somethign free out of the deal. you know front of the line passes and such, as far as i know she got nothing but it still frustrates me all the people that are there just for themselves. the people that shove others out of the way to get better seats for the fireworks or fantasmic, the people who push you with strollers or run into you without apologizing or even acting like they saw you...disneyland is the happiest place on earth but sometimes it simply doesnt bring out the best in people. so a few questions:

Did anyone else hear of any problems with the train?? Any reports of a malfunction???

And has anyone else had these simply outraging experiences that just make you want to slap people across the face...i have so many, all guests being rude not cm's i could go on forever. Some people!!!

Andrew
12-21-2005, 08:55 PM
[Moderator's note: Duplicate thread closed.]