PDA

View Full Version : Ordering gift cards?

hlbtimes2
12-20-2005, 09:19 PM
Has anyone ordered the gift cards online? One of dh's coworkers, son passed away right before Thanksgiving. He was in his 30's, with 3 young children. Dh's boss is taking up a collection to send the coworker (grandma) and 3 kids to Disneyland. We want to get each of the 3 kids a gift card. When I went to order them it says free shipping can only be scheduled 17 days or more in advance. I dont know when they will be going. I could pay the $10 shipping, but if they typically ship with in a couple days, I'll save my $10!

Anyone have any experience?

rentayenta
12-21-2005, 06:17 AM
Has anyone ordered the gift cards online? One of dh's coworkers, son passed away right before Thanksgiving. He was in his 30's, with 3 young children. Dh's boss is taking up a collection to send the coworker (grandma) and 3 kids to Disneyland. We want to get each of the 3 kids a gift card. When I went to order them it says free shipping can only be scheduled 17 days or more in advance. I dont know when they will be going. I could pay the $10 shipping, but if they typically ship with in a couple days, I'll save my $10!

Anyone have any experience?

I bought them about 3 weeks before the trip and I believe they arrived within a week.

hlbtimes2
12-21-2005, 07:33 AM
Thanks. I think I'm going to call today and ask them how long they usually take. If they dont think they'll be there before 17 days I might just got get some disney dollars at the store near me and mail them. I dont really want to do that because I'm weak, and I'll buy things I shouldnt while I'm there.:p

Mrs. Newseditor44
12-21-2005, 09:06 AM
If you don't want to wait, you could buy Disney Dollars at any Disney Store. They can be used at the park(s).