PDA

View Full Version : Spur of the moment trip!

junglemom
12-18-2005, 09:08 PM
My friend and I were talking on Friday about were to find Goofy presents for my DS (world's biggest Goofy nut) and... being the APers that we are she said, "Well, we could make the 8 hour drive to DL and we could find plenty of Goofy stuff there!" So 6 days later she and I will be there!!! First impetuous move in my life... OK, maybe not, but it feels great!!! See ya Thursday Mickey!

Ahh the sacrifices moms make to find the perfect christmas gift.

How crazy will the crowds be on Thursady and Friday???

Phantom2006
12-18-2005, 11:58 PM
I went last friday, i did not think the crowds were that bad. I did not get to go on Space Mnt. Mainly because there was no fast pass. But i thought it was ok. California Adventure was not busy at all the longest line i waited in was like 25 mins.

TowerofTerror
12-19-2005, 12:39 AM
have fun there crowds will be be bad but have a good time.

potzbie
12-19-2005, 01:00 AM
How crazy will the crowds be on Thursady and Friday???

Well, let me put it this way.

• DL will be open til midnight.
Does that suggest the crowds DL is expecting?

• There will be bands at CLUB BUZZ during the week.

• DCA will be running the ELECTRICAL PARADE (the Christmas edition) every night.

• Annual Passports which have any kind of blackout dates are blacking out those dates.

Let me put on my Conan O'Brien futuristic collars and flashlights, and peer into the YEAR 2005.

I predict that MAIN STREET will look like a scene out of the movie, "Soylent Green."

I predict that no one will be able to eat, due to the long lines for all restaurants queueing around ride queues.

I predict that the MICKEY AND FRIENDS parking structure will fill up at noon.

I predict that the wait for trams to/from the parking lots will look like the queue from Splash Mountain.

On the other hand, I think it is safe to say that DCA will be uncrowded, as usual.
:rolleyes:

junglemom
12-19-2005, 07:45 AM
i did not think the crowds were that bad. I did not get to go on Space Mnt. Mainly because there was no fast pass. But i thought it was ok.

is that for the entire holiday month or was it just down that day???

snoopyfan
12-19-2005, 08:56 PM
Well, let me put it this way.

• DL will be open til midnight.

• There will be bands at CLUB BUZZ during the week.

• DCA will be running the ELECTRICAL PARADE (the Christmas edition) every night.

• Annual Passports which have any kind of blackout dates are blacking out those dates.

Let me put on my Conan O'Brien futuristic collars and flashlights, and peer into the YEAR 2005.

I predict that MAIN STREET will look like a scene out of the movie, "Soylent Green."

I predict that no one will be able to eat, due to the long lines for all restaurants queueing around ride queues.

I predict that the MICKEY AND FRIENDS parking structure will fill up at noon.

I predict that the wait for trams to/from the parking lots will look like the queue from Splash Mountain.

On the other hand, I think it is safe to say that DCA will be uncrowded, as usual.
:rolleyes:
Bit of an obnoxious mood-killing reply potzbie. Of course it will be busy, but can still be fun...its Disneyland!