PDA

View Full Version : New Year - New Rides

TDBearGrrl
12-18-2005, 08:55 AM
New Year - New Rides is the theme for a group meet I am doing in January. We are going to start in DCA and do Monsters, Crush, Animation, Tower then over to DLand -
Space, Buzz, Jungle, Tiki...

What else is new or newly refurbished... What is the newest restaurant??

charpaul
12-18-2005, 09:34 AM
WOW!! What a great idea for a meeting at DLR!! Who came up with that??

I think the "newest" restaurant is the redone Rancho del Zocolo....

TowerofTerror
12-18-2005, 09:38 AM
great Idea I would like to come to this meet but I no longer have an annual pass.

Disneynerd
12-18-2005, 11:04 AM
What's Crush?

TDBearGrrl
12-18-2005, 11:48 AM
WOW!! What a great idea for a meeting at DLR!! Who came up with that??

I think the "newest" restaurant is the redone Rancho del Zocolo....

So I was in the middle of replying that it was one of the members of the group I am a part of "DGPH", and encourage a visit to our website as listed in my footer... then I saw who the poster was...! You are a geek!! LOL

When do you leave to go "home" for the holidays?

L

TDBearGrrl
12-18-2005, 11:50 AM
What's Crush?

Turtle Talk with Crush is a new attraction inside the Animation Building in the Hollywood Pictures Backlot area of DCA. Its an opportunity to actually have a conversation with Crush from 'Finding Nemo'. I love it!!:cool:

TDBearGrrl
12-21-2005, 08:17 AM
bump

New Year - New Rides is the theme for a group meet I am doing in January. We are going to start in DCA and do Monsters, Crush, Animation, Tower then over to DLand -
Space, Buzz, Jungle, Tiki...

What else is new or newly refurbished... What is the newest restaurant??

olegc
12-21-2005, 09:51 AM
actually - if Cafe Orleans stays open then that's what I would target as my restaurant. While not "new" it has not been open for so long it might as well be.

Also - Stage Door cafe has an entire new menu of fried snacks.

You should count Tiki Room in there too since it was refurbished to a higher standard last year as well.

don;t forget that some of these rides and/or food locations may be closed for refurb in january. check the schedule.