PDA

View Full Version : 50 50's

mi_mous
12-17-2005, 10:02 PM
While everyone is talking about hidden Mickeys, has anyone found all of the 50 "50" Mickey heads?
Also, along that question... does the 50 that is at the entrance count as a 50 head? What about the 50 head that is on top of the Christmas tree right now?

I don't know how many I have found, but I don't think I have found all 50.. I am going to try to make a day to go by myself to discover these sorts of things. And, to look at all the secrets that are posted, and take pictures!

DISNEYLAND GUY
12-17-2005, 10:09 PM
ive found all 50, if i remember correctly the floral mickey counts. if you go to city hall, they will give you a paper that tells the location where all of them are, but it is still kind of hard because it is really general.

I Heart Disneyland!
12-17-2005, 10:36 PM
http://www.mouseplanet.com/more/mm050517as4.htm

They are all here. :)

tod
12-18-2005, 07:06 AM
If you want to play along, don't go there. I stopped looking at sites like that until I had actually found one on my own. (The one I found on my own is the 3-D one in Tomorowland.) Funner that way. YMMV.

--t

http://www.mouseplanet.com/more/mm050517as4.htm

They are all here. :)

Gone2Disneyland
12-18-2005, 08:26 AM
I found them all, with help from friends. It definitely took a while. And I picked up that list from City Hall to confirm. Imo, Disneyland Imagineers used some fuzzy math to add them up to 50.

Also, since the holiday decorations have gone up, I think the original 50 50's may have changed. One in particular that I saw over the summer is no longer there. So that question above whether the one on the tree counts or not may be significant as it may make up for the removal of the one I noticed.

Another detail that may be significant is that fact that the Hidden 50 logos is no longer a featured item on the latest version of the park maps. So technically there may not be an official total of 50 logos during this time of year. I'm assuming it will be added to maps again once the holiday decorations come down and all of the original 50's are returned to their places in January. Just a guess.

Alex S.
12-18-2005, 01:26 PM
The one on the tree replaces the stagecoach by Little Patch of Heaven. The one on Dumbo replaces the one on Haunted Mansion.

Both the stagecoach and Haunted Mansion were removed for holiday theming.

Another Dimension
12-18-2005, 01:37 PM
The one on the tree replaces the stagecoach by Little Patch of Heaven. The one on Dumbo replaces the one on Haunted Mansion.

That's what I was guessing also. Thanks for the confirmation Alex! :D

I Heart Disneyland!
12-18-2005, 09:43 PM
Both the stagecoach and Haunted Mansion were removed for holiday theming.

I loved it when I found the stagecoach one! I was so excited because we always take that back way by BTMRR to Fantasyland. I thought I was WAY cool because I'd found that one! ;)

mi_mous
12-18-2005, 10:59 PM
I don't know how many I have found, I need to keep track when I am there, or at least mark the ones that I know off of the list from City Hall. I didn't know that they had a list.
I'm not going to cheat, but rather try to find them all, I just had questions about the florals and tree mostly.
Thanks for your input though!