PDA

View Full Version : question: DCA Disneyland hopper tickets

Tigertail777
03-24-2002, 02:57 PM
Hi My family are planning on going to Disneyland in July, and I was wondering if anyone knew a way to get hopper tickets to both parks ahead of time, and exactly how they work (do you have to visit both parks in one day?) and the prices etc. Can you only get these if your staying at a Disneyland resort?

Also I have heard there may be a lot of rehab closures around the time we are going, i have checked the official Disney site, but I'm not too sure if I really trust that info according to what I've seen on mouseplanet. Is there somewhere I can go to know for sure what will be closed when we go? And is the tiki room not running as often as it used to? If so, approximately how many times a day? One more thing... I have heard some people tell me that on some rides they no longer allow video cameras ..is this true anyone know? This is sort of a once in bluemoon thing to be able to go, and I want to be able to video as much as I can of the ride thru's since I'm such a huge theme park nut.:D

MammaSilva
03-24-2002, 03:05 PM
Tigertail777 right now the official disney site has 4 day park hoppers on sale for 111 for both adults and children effective April 1st, but you can only get that price ordering them thru the site, otherwise I recommend going to your local Disneystore and ordering them from them, the further away from Disneyland you are the more lead time I would give the DisneyStore....

As for the Tiki room, to be honest right now no matter what anyone of us says by July things could have changed so many times it really wouldn't matter.

As for the video tape, you can't video in soaring, no point it is a movie projected on a white screen you'd get zip, you have to have a very low lux camera to be able to video on Pirates, Haunted .. any of the dark rides you can't use a video light/flash..

as for park hopping.. going between the two parks as many times a day as your little heart might desire is permitted with any of the "park hopper' passes,

Tigertail777
03-24-2002, 03:24 PM
Thanks Momma Silva that helped a lot! I'll look into it at one of our Disneystores .:D

MammaSilva
03-24-2002, 03:25 PM
you're welcome :)

driftwood714
03-25-2002, 01:44 PM
I would also recommend calling Walt Disney Travel, they have a lot of great promotions going on all the time. You don't even have to stay at a Disneyland Resort Hotel. They could set you up in a "Good Neighbor Hotel" (a Disney approved one). They have some great "bonuses" you can't get otherwise.. Their # is 877-700-DISNEY.

You can call Park Information at 714-781-7290 for other types of information (not related to Hotel or travel packages) like park hours, rehabs, prices, etc... Keep in mind that a lot can change between now and when you're going and to always check.