PDA

View Full Version : Best hidden Mickeys

The old man
12-16-2005, 11:13 AM
I am looking for a few of the top--clear hidden Mickeys in each land. I don't want the kind that goes, "if you stand on your head with the sun over your left foot you will see Mickey." I want clear to see and point out Mickeys. I also don't want to sort through a huge list to find the best.

Any help, thanks.
David

kered22
12-16-2005, 11:40 AM
A real easy one is on the Haunted Mansion in the ballroom scene. Just look at the table and I think it's the... 3rd or 4th setting from the left on the side of the table closest to you. Big plate with 2 smaller plates above it. :) The organ on the far left is also the actual organ that Captain Nemo played on the Nautilis in 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea.

Ragrobyn
12-16-2005, 12:18 PM
In front of Mickey's house on the sidewalk in toon town
and on the wall in the queue for Gaget's Coaster, also in toon town

Bolivar
12-16-2005, 02:03 PM
On the Tower of Terrror: in the basement just before the left elevator on the bottom. There is a wire mesh above you adding to the basement feel of the room. There are lights above this mesh shinning down and where the lights shine through the mesh they form light patterns on the mesh, a circle or oval depending on the angle the light hits. Anyway, on the far left hand side above the squares for the "6" line the lights form a very clear Mickey.

Niwel
12-16-2005, 02:05 PM
Buzz Lightyear -- there is a block with mickey's head on it in the first room before you make the turn into the second room.

bassett1976
12-16-2005, 03:01 PM
Splash Mountian, just before your log returns to the loading bay has a picture of Mickey on a log going down the big drop. It's on the wall, left hand side.

Alice in Wonderland, it's a paint dropping on the green bush where the first card is painting. Might be hard for kids to see, easier for adults since we are a bit taller.

Soarin... It's a logo on the golf ball as it flies toward you.

Muppets, the kids holding the mickey ear baloons and also Waldo (the spirit of 3D) turns into Mickey at the end.

Screaming, Mickey head at the loop section.

biolabetty
12-16-2005, 03:56 PM
On Pirates, when you enter the ship battle scene look at the fort on your right. There is a hole in the side of the fort shaped in a mickey head. This one was pointed out to me by a CM.

Tinkermommy
12-16-2005, 06:09 PM
Indiana Jones: on the big stone tablet just before you go into the room where you see the video (when you go in a sort of circle around the "well"), there is a Mickey mixed in with the characters on the tablet. Mickey is toward the lower right side. There's also a big Mickey head in the stone on the wall inside the video room, but it's not easy to see. (For me, anyway.) It's on the left side (facing front) when you're almost to the door to exit that room.

I've never seen this mentioned, and it's not a Mickey, but on Peter Pan -- after you fly over the ship, if you look straight ahead, there is a full moon painted on the wall. When you get right in front of the moon, your ship will turn right. If you look closely (and quickly), you will see a hidden Tinker Bell in the moon. She's only about an inch high, but when the light hits her just right, you can see her quite well.

On Pirates, when you pass through the room where the bed is, look at the chair to the right of the bed. On the top part of the chair, in the center, there is a Hidden Mickey.

TahoeBob
12-16-2005, 06:14 PM
On Pirates, when you pass through the room where the bed is, look at the chair to the right of the bed. On the top part of the chair, in the center, there is a Hidden Mickey.

I like the one on Pirates (sorry I can't remember the exact place) where the three barrels are hanging from (something) two on top one on the bottem. plase someone help me remember where this is in the ride.

biolabetty
12-16-2005, 10:36 PM
The barrels are right before you go back up, hanging over you.

tinksmommy
12-16-2005, 11:13 PM
I like the one on Pirates (sorry I can't remember the exact place) where the three barrels are hanging from (something) two on top one on the bottem. plase someone help me remember where this is in the ride.

My daughter LOVES this one -- although she was upset that it is so obvious but not listed in Disneyland Detective - the book she was referencing the entire trip. What she finally decided is that the Imagineers planned on it as a Hidden Mickey, but the "rules" of the DD book were that the head was larger than the ears. In the barrels, they are all the same size. So, it depends on who you ask if that one really qualifies. To my daughter who is 7 and found it all by herself, it qualifies!! ;)

Niwel
12-18-2005, 08:48 AM
There's also a really cute one in Pinocchio -- the final scene in the toy shop -- look at the ship in the glass case (there is a mickey head on top of the case).

Phantom2006
12-18-2005, 12:11 PM
The is one on POTC, in the captian's quarters. It is a small mickey but it is still there. It is on the chair at the top.

Stupid_American
12-18-2005, 05:43 PM
In Soarin over California's finale, the second fireworks blast is 3 shells making the head and ears; it fills the entire screen!

TowerofTerror
12-18-2005, 06:56 PM
The little girl in the video on Tower of Tower is holding a mickey doll

CrazyTrain
12-21-2005, 10:14 AM
I've never seen this mentioned, and it's not a Mickey, but on Peter Pan -- after you fly over the ship, if you look straight ahead, there is a full moon painted on the wall. When you get right in front of the moon, your ship will turn right. If you look closely (and quickly), you will see a hidden Tinker Bell in the moon. She's only about an inch high, but when the light hits her just right, you can see her quite well.

Ooh, I didn't know that! I'll have to try it. Thanks!!

My Peter Pan one is that in the beginning of the ride, as you fly through the nusery, look down at the blocks. One spells out ... Disney? Mickey? something at least. :lol:

tod
12-21-2005, 10:52 AM
Downtown Disney, Marcelline Confectioners logo.

You can look at it over and over and never see it. That is a Hidden Mickey!

--t

mi_mous
12-21-2005, 03:08 PM
Ooh, I didn't know that! I'll have to try it. Thanks!!

My Peter Pan one is that in the beginning of the ride, as you fly through the nusery, look down at the blocks. One spells out ... Disney? Mickey? something at least. :lol:

It spells out Peter Pan. I thought it said Mickey too, but it says Peter Pan.. at least last time I checked and looked for it.

smanrick51
12-21-2005, 03:44 PM
On POTC there is a small hidden Mickey in the last room on the right chest-plate to your right. It is right in the center of the design, and may be hard to see for some.

AZDisneyDan
12-22-2005, 12:41 PM
In Space Mountain....when you reach the top of the launch tunnel as you go up the last lift hill, there is a Mickey shaped Meteor that flies by!!!

wishIwasthe_Mouse
12-22-2005, 01:38 PM
There is another hidden Micky on TOT its realy small and hard to find. If you are in line on the lower level it is on the Boiler. It is actualy on one of the gauge needls. it is about the size of a finger nail. But it is there. :)

sixwoofys
12-23-2005, 05:28 AM
I'm surprized no one has mentioned the small but VERY obvious hidden mickey in the Golden Horseshoe Cafe.